My Feeling

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yubin ah..” her mother start to shook her head seeing her eldest daughter cling to the man without any feeling of embarassement.

Seunghyun still shocked from the sudden embrace from the girl but he managed to smile at Mrs Im before she release her hug.

“hey Yubin..nice to see you again..” Seunghyun said. Yubin is smiling as he hug his right hand and sit next to him.

“how come you are here oppa? Are you here looking for me?” she asked. Excited.

“errrr..” Seunghyun doesn’t know what to answer. He looks at Yubin who is waiting for is answer desperately.

“silly girl..he comes here with your sister, to meet our family not because of you only..” Mrs Im answering on behalf of Seunghyun.

Hearing that, yubin suddenly loosen her grip on his arm. Her smile also die on her red lips.

So it is because of Yoona? how come it always Yoona. The hatred feelings towards Yoona start to grow even bigger.

Their eyes shifted to Yoona who is walking closer to their place. Yubin put her hands on Seunghyun arms again just to make Yoona jealous. Yoona sit on the other side of the couch. Opposite of them.

“oppa..it’s been so long since we met..how about we go out somewhere..” Yubin asked Seunghyun while her eyes is still fixed at Yoona.

Yoona swallow her saliva seeing her sister is holding seunghyun arm. She take a magazine in front of her and start to flip it pretending she didn’t hear anything.

Seunghyun smile before he nod and stand up.

“are you coming with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter