New Friends

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

New Friends

Hara look down at her cup when she feels like Yoona eyes is like piercing straight into her eyes. Yoona is not the same girl that she used to know five years back and the current Yoona is someone different that she herself never met. Hara can feel her heart thumping really fast. She is afraid of Yoona. Yes, she admit to that.

“so what makes you come here to find me Hara-shii?” Yoona finally ask after a few minutes of silence. She look at Hara nerveous face. Hara looks like she want to tell Yoona something but she can’t open for that.

“don’t be afraid..I am not going to eat you..just tell me..” Yoona change the tone of her voice. Maybe her serious intonation earlier scared Hara so much. Yuri did tell Yoona that Hara has change and she always ask Yuri about Yoona.

“You are not angry at me?” Hara finally open after hearing to Yoona’s soothe tone.

“about what?” Yoona ask. She take sip onto her coffee before back to look a the girl infront of her.

“You are not angry at me even after what I did?” Hara ask in disbelief. Her big eyes is wide open and she look at Yoona. Straight into her eyes without even blink. Hara know that Yoona know and understand what she meant by that. Yoona smile at her question and slowly nod her head. There is no used to play tug of war with Hara. Its all about the past. She doesn’t want to remember about that anymore.

“no, I am not angry at you...its not your fault..you just did that because you want to protect what is belongs to you..” Yoona assured Hara.

“even after what I have done to you back in school..when I bully you, look down at you and..I-I cut your hair?” she still ask. Yoona slowly exhale.

“you want me to be mad at you because of that?” Yoona ask Hara back with her serious face and the girl seems shocked at Yoona’s unexpected question and sudden change. Yoona chuckled after that. Hara seems puzzled at Yoona reaction. Is she mad? Is shje just joking with me? or what? She is confused.

“no, don’t confuse yourself Hara-shii...I’ve told you..I am not going to be mad about that useless ..just don’t worry..” Yoona is calm and Hara is restless. She seems can’t believe in her words. She sound so sarcastic at one point.

“alright..I know what you think but it is the real thing...ok, I admit to this..Yuri has told me everything about you..I know that you have changed..I know everything about you and I have forgave you long ago Hara-shii” she smile at Hara shocked face. Hara was lost in words but a tears start to form in her eyes and Yoona hold onto her hand. Not hesitate a bit and it makes Hara more teary.

“I-I don’t know what to say..I am ashamed of myself..I don’t have any right to be forgiven at all..” Hara sob quietly and several people in the coffeeshop turn to face them. Yoona squeezed onto Hara’s small hand.

“don’t be like that..I have forgiven you long ago Hara-shii..please don’t think about this too much..all of those is the past..we have a new future to grasp..just remember that..” Yoona smile at Hara and the girl wipe her tears using her bare hand and smile at Yoona.

“I never know that you are this kind..I should be your friends long ago not make you as one of my foe..” Hara squeezed Yoona’s hand back.

“so are we friends now?” Yoona ask and with Hara excitement, she nod her head vigorously. Yoona smile. She has gain yet another new friends.

Hara smile back at Yoona and she squeezed onto her hand ignoring the weird look from the people around them. Maybe they seems suspicious about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter