The Devil

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There is he. The Devil in her life.

LEE DONGHAE.

He is smiling at her but Yoona quickly close her curtain. She hates him. He always throw things to her window and yelling her name. He also would wait for her in front of her school and  follow her until she reach home. Yoona is so sick of him already. He is just too annoying for her to handle.

“yahh..Im Yoona..open your curtain or I’m going to climb and go to your room..” he start to threat her.

Yoona just sit at her table and open her books. Ignoring him. She is not crazy to listen to that devil man.

“Im Yoona...” he called again.

But Yoona closed her ears with her hands. Why does it has to be him staying next to her house and staying in Seunghyun oppa room and become her neighbour.

“alright..I will count until five..beware, I’m going for real this time...” Donghae shouted again.

“One!!!!!”he start to count.

There is no response from Yoona.

“two!!!!!”

She still keep quiet.

“Three!!!!". Nothing happen

"Four!!!!”. Yoona sigh.

“Fiiv..”

Suddenly there is someone yank the curtain open. Donghae smile.

“What do you want?” Yoona asked in angry tone, start to feel annoyed again.

Lee Donghae is her senior back in school. He used to be in the same class as Yubin but he already graduated and now he is working somewhere else. He lives alone. Yoona doesn't even know why did he choose to live alone if he have his family and from what she knows, Hara is crazy about him and she and Donghae also used to date when they were at middle school. That is what she heard from her classmates but she never ask them anything. It is not her business.Why would she care about the both arrogant couple like them?

“I saw you crying just know then you smile and talk to yourself....what happened? Did Yubin and the gang do something to you again?” he asked. Donghae sit on his window with both of his leg on top of the window. Yoona always pray that he would fall down from there. She start to have stupid wishes when she see Donghae.

“None of your business!” Yoona answer in angry tone once again. There he is, start being a busy body.

“Of course it is my business..You are my girl..” Donghae display his fishy smile at the girl.

Yoona immediately closed her window and locked it before she close her curtain. He is so annoying. She doesn’t want to be around him anymore. Just once is enough. She remembers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter