Drunk

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SURPRISE!!!!!

It must be your lucky day to have about 4 chapters update in one day.

All of sudden, the idea of for this chapter pop out in my head and since I don't have class tomorrow and I just submit my assignment like one hour ago. I continue to write for this chapter..ENJOY READING IT...XXO (~.~)

******

 

Seunghyun and Yubin walk out of the movie theatre after watching a movie. Seriously, he hate watching that romantic movie but since Yubin keep pestering him and asking him to keep her a company, he just followed her. But most of the time he almost asleep. He is not that romantic type unlike most of the girls.

“oppa..I want to go shopping now..can you come with me?” Yubin keep holding on his hand and he can see the jealous eyes of every man around him.

Yubin is y and pretty and of course everyone would be jealous. Yubin is wearing a skinny jeans and a blouse that perfectly cover her curves. She is so damn y.

Seunghyun can't help but to feel proud as he pulled her waist to his body and both of them walked together to where she wants to go.

***

Gyuri is restless in front of Seunghyun apartment. She keep calling his phone but he didn't answer it.

“where the heck is he?” she grumble uneasy before she press the bell again and again.

“God..Seunghyun..pick up your phone!!!!” She yell at her phone. There are a few woman who walked passed her whispering among themselves, chuckled and they look like they are talking about her.

“What are you looking at?” she is angry at those woman but it caused them to laugh even louder before they went away.

“Stupid es...” she mumbled under her breath before she put her phone on her ears once again.

“Arghhhh...Seunghyun you ...” She kick his door before she flinch in pain. Gyuri walked slowly to the elevator soon after that. Feeling so stupid to kick the door and now, her own foot is in pain.

“I'm sure he must be with that Yoona...” she mumbled again but she  didn't know Yoona’s number, where she live and whatsoever.

“you just wait little , wait until I found you..” She enter into the elevator and push the button to the parking lot where she parks her car.

***

Seunghyun sit at the bar next to drunk Yubin. He looks at his watch. It almost 12 midnight. Then he start to remember something.

Oh god! Gyuri. Seunghyun quickly look for his phone. The battery was out.

“Yubin..hey..wake up...” he slap Yubin cheek softly. Yubin then wake up and look at her side.

“oppa..where did you go? Why did you left me here alone?” she asked. She is so drunk. He can smell the alcohol from her breath.

“I’m sorry..I have met some important people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter