I am Her Boyfriend

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I AM HER BOYFRIEND

Seunghyun talk to the security officer who happens to be working on his duty that night. Thank god. His parents own the school so they doesn’t even have any problem to went into the school even it is already late.

Seunghyun glance at the watch on his wrist. It almost 12 am and its been five time since Mrs Im calling him asking for Yoona’s whereabout.

“I don’t know that you are the son of ‘that’ Choi’s family..” Donghae told him that when they finished talking with the security officer.

“we don’t have time for that..let’s go looking for Yoona first..you go looking for her at the ladies at the second floor, there is one there and I would be looking for her near the library..” Seunghyun told him that and both of the man start to run to their own destination.

Like a prince charming, they both run to the 'ladies'.Trying to save the princess. Wow. So much fantasy.

Seunghyun walk along the hallway where there is a ladies right before the library.

“Yoona? are you here?” he called for her. But it was quiet. Seunghyun try to open the door but it seems that it is locked. Luckily he already got the key from the security.

“is she here?” Donghae asked him and it make Seunghyun jumped in surprise.

“opps..Sorry..I’ve already checked there and surprisingly no..there is no sign of she is being there..” Donghae told him.

“it would be better if you just ask Hyomin which ‘ladies’ it is..” Seunghyun mumbled.

“are you sure that there is only two ladies in this school?” Donghae asked again. eventhough he himself come from this school but it just for one year and he doesn't  even know which room is which. Unlike Seunghyun, he is the son of the school owner. he should know more and know better.

“there is more than two but since Yoona always come to the libarary, I bet she would be around here, plus there are not many people that would come here so it would be a suitable place for them to pull the prank..” He told him again. Dong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter