Miserable

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MISERABLE

Yoona smile while looking at the wig that Yuri just put on her head. They try to look for a wig that look exactly the same with her hair before. If Yoona suddenly went to school with her short hair. She knows that, It would be another ruckus at school.

People will start asking her about what had happened. Yoona doesn’t want to be in the center of attention again. Even her parents also agree to the idea. Yoona sigh. Its been a week since the accident happen.

According to Yuri. Hara also didn’t go to school for almost a week and its like coincident where Yuri start to feel there something wrong. Yoona on the other hand, didn’t tell Yuri the truth and she just go with the flow of the story that was created by Donghae.

Yoona knows that Hara is scared but she didn’t blame her hundred percents. Its all Donghae fault. Why did he do that? He breaks Hara heart and caused her to be a violent and start bullying her. But there is something that Yoona has learnt about love. Love is a scary thing. It would make you go through many different things within one day. Like what happen to her stories.

‘...And Seunghyun oppa. He didn’t even come to visit me after he left the hospital...’ Thinking about Seunghyun makes Yoona chest feel suffocated again.

This is another love that she didn’t understand. Even you always cry, upset and being heart broken about what the man has done but still your longing for him becomes more and more unbearable.

“Yoona..are you alright?” Yuri look at her bestfriend face who happens to be so dull and quiet all of a sudden.

“yes..I am alright..thank you...” Yoona hold Yuri hands and she smile. Know, Yoona and Yuri would always being together. Yuri would come and pick her up at her home and they went to school together and back home together. Yuri’s driver would drove them to and fro every single day.

Yuri would always be by Yoona’s side at the library, bathroom and everywhere. She start to be over protective but Yoona can understand that. Yuri is worried about her. That is all and she feels happy knowing that Yuri loves her so much. But there is another thing that Yoona did notice. Yuri is not as cheerful as before. What happen to Yuri? Is is because of her too?

“Yuri...” Yoona looks at her bestfriend.

“yes..do you need anything?” Yuri ask while Yoona just laughing at her.

“stop being like that..I am not a little kid..I just want to ask you, what happen to you? Do you have problems?” Yoona ask full of concern and it makes Yuri sigh.

“I have argument with Jiyong oppa..its been a week Yoona..he..he found out about me and Youngbae oppa and he is angry at me...” Yuri start to tear up when she told Yoona her problems.

“Ohh..I am sorry...” Yoona hugs Yuri and she rubs Yuri shoulder to comfort her.

“I know its my fault hiding my relationship from him but I am not a kids anymore..why did he do that? He always control my life, I can’t do that..I can’t do this and..I can’t even live my life like I want..” Yuri start to let out what is in her heart. At least she is relief now.

“he is doing that because he loves you..you are lucky to have him, he would do anything to protect you and I am so envy..” Yoona smile bitterly.

“you do not know him yet Yoona and you called me lucky..I wouldn’t die to have a brother like him...” Yuri start to mumbled nonsense words while Yoona just being quiet.

‘...and you do not know and understand about what I would  and should go through because I am all alone in this world Yuri...’ Yoona start to sigh and smile bitterly. Yuri is wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

“dont worry Yul...he loves you and soon, he would accept your relationship with Youngbae oppa..just believe in me..” Yoona smile while she cupped Yuri face and it makes Yuri smile too.

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter