The Truth

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THE TRUTH

Yoona open her eyes and the first thing that she see is  a white room.  She blink her eyes several times to adjust her sistuation to the surrounding.

“Yoona darling..are you up now?” her Mrs Im asked her daughter. Yoona look to her left side where there are several people around her.

“omma...” Yoona start to burst into tears after she see her mother. She still alive. She is at the hospital.  With her family members by her side. There are Seunghyun, Yubin, Yuri, Jiyong and Donghae too.

Donghae? Yoona look at the man who just smile at her. What is he doing here? Yoona want to ask the question but she still can’t move properly. Her body is still weak.

“its okay sweetie..we are by your side now..don’t worry..you will be okay..everything will be alright..” Mrs Im caress Yoona wet faces.

Seunghyun sigh in relief. Yoona was unconcious for almost 24 hours. They has no chance but to call the parents and told them that Yoona is at hospital.

While Donghae came out with the idea where Yoona was attacked by high school students near her school and they locked Yoona in the ladies bathroom after they take her money. At first Mrs Im was shocked after seeing that her daughter’s hair was cut short. But soon she believes Donghae words where its all been done by the culprit where they doing so to threathen Yoona.

Mrs Im was crying so hard and told him that thank god they didn’t do something else towards Yoona or they didn’t kill her. It is just a nightmare for them to see their beloved daughter becomes so fragile and weak on the bed like this.

Seunghyun sigh. He tagged on Donghae arms and make a gesture for him to follow him outside. Donghae raise his eye brows but then he followed Seunghyun out.

“what the hell are you thinking..create that kind of story in front of Yoona’s parents..they have the right to know the truth..besides, you didn’t even ask Yoona first..” Seunghyun look at Donghae when they both arrive at the emergency exit.

“then what do you want me to tell them? That Yoona is being bullied because of her relationship with me? Is that what you want?” Donghae asked him. Seunghyun sigh again and he sit on the stairs.

“look..I just care for Yoona’s safety..that is all.. she is like my little sister.. I know her since she was at the elementary school.. I know and understand everything about that poor girl..and I don’t want her to get hurt like this again..if you really care about Yoona..you should tell her parents the truth..” Seunghyun told him that.

Donghae smirked after hearing Seunghyun words. ‘ care for her like little sister? Like I would believe in you Choi Seunghyun..’

“alright..lets see what Yoona will say then..” Donghae leave Seunghyun alone there and went back to Yoona’s room.

“ohh..Donghae-sii..where did you you go? Yoona is asking for you and Seunghyun...” Mrs Im who happen to close Yoona’s room told him that.

“where is Mr Im?” Seunghyun who just arrive behind Donghae ask the woman.

“he went home just now..he was too tired waiting and being worried for Yoona..it is not good for his health..that is why I ask Yubin to send him back home and I want to go and get something for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter