Final Touch

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Final touch

Yoona is at the garden of her villa. Alone. She can walk but still she need the support from her crutches. Their parents has move to the villa about a week ago and currently they are still in the orphanage. Yoona was left with Yubin and little Baekhyun at the house. Her sister husband went for an emergency call at dawn and he is still not back until now.

Yubin is feeding Baekhyun and as alwaysm she would get him ready for his nap after that. Do not want to disturb them. Yoona decide to take a walk at her garden. She haven’t planted flowers for a long time and she feel like doing so but with her current condition. She has to wait.

Yoona breath in and out while looking at the flowers. The sunflowers is growing bigger and make the garden looks beautiful with their colors. Yoona take a sit near the bench and look outside. It is quiet since her villa is quiet far from other neighbourhood unlike theor previous house.

She exhale slowly. “What is Seunghyun oppa doing now?” she want to call him but she is afraid if she may disturb his works.

They haven’t met that much since last week because Seunghyun is very busy helping his friend, Jaejoong with the wedding preparation. Yoona want to help Tiffany too but she refuse her help and only want Yoona to concentrate on her physical theraphy. She can’t wait for her legs to be fully recovered like before. She want to walk and run like before.

“You only have to be brave..you can walk now but you still need courage because it is not easy...” she remember what her trainer told her.

Slowly she stand up. And take off her sandal and walk to the grassy part of her garden. She has to do it. She want to do it. Yoona ditched her crutches by throwing it quite far from her and stand there in nervous. She can feel her legs is shaking  a bit to the new experience after a long time but she has to be brave. Like the trainer said. If she want to recover faster. She need to be brave. She take one step. Slowly. Not rushing and only looking down at her own feet. They are shaking a little bit but she endured it and balance herself and take another step.

Seunghyun has been watching Yoona from a far for a while.  A smile crept to his face because he is proud of Yoona. She is showing effort on walking by herself. He stand there. Just looking at her ‘baby step’. But then he almost rushed to her when Yoona fall down on the grass but something inside him told him to wait and see what would happen and just like what he imagine.

Yoona is currently trying her best to stand up on her own and she did it and continue to practice walking. After some time. Her legs has become stable and she can make a bigger and faster step from before.

“I did it! Yes, I did it!” Yoona throw her hands up to the the sky. She is very happy at the moment but then a drop of water fall down to her face. She look up. It is raining. The sky is clear but its pouring with the soft drizzle. Yoona close her eyes and continue to look up at the sky while standing there. Feeling the rain. Its been a while she experience this. Rain in the spring time is the best things ever happen.

Seunghyun smile looking at Yoona and he slowly approach her and stand behind her before his hand makes its way to her waist and make Yoona jump in surprise. She hold her chest because of shocked before she hit him on his arm.

“You surprise me oppa...” Yoona exclaim and Seunghyun laugh. He walk to face Yoona and look at her face. Her hair and her white dress is starting to get wet from the soft rain and so his clothes.

“When did you arrive?” Yoona ask. Her voice is soft and she look at him. He is still wearing his working outfit and he look handsome in it.

“I’ve been watching you this whole time...” he whisper as his hand make their way to touch her cheek. “Do you miss me?” he ask while caressing her cheek.

Yoona smile but she shake her head in playful way. Seunghyun smile. “No?” he ask and she shake her head. “Okay..” he kissed her forehead and she laugh.

“Now, Do you miss me?” he ask again and Yoona laugh at his action and she continue to shake her head. Seunghyun eyes becomes bigger. But then he lean in and kiss her nose and look at her.

“What about now?” She shake her head once again and Seunghyun sigh.”Okay” He kissed her right cheek before move to the left cheek. “Still no?” He ask when Yoona face has turn red because of his non-stop kisses.

“Answer me or you still want me to kiss you?” he ask. Teasing her and finally she nod her head. “Of course I miss you oppa..” she smile looking at him and Seunghyun nod in satisfaction.

Yoona slowly turn to he side to hide her blushing face before he grab her face with both of his hand and crashed their lips together. It takes her a while before finally, she hold onto his strong arm and respond to his kisses. Their lips move in perfect synchronised. Eventhough it’s been a while. After their relationship has got better. This is the first time they share the kiss where they start to express their feeling for each other.

Seunghyun slowly parted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter