Just Admit it

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JUST ADMIT IT

Seunghyun went to his car before he saw a light came from the opposite and a car stop right in front of him. He knew that man. He is Donghae, who happens to be claimed himself as Yoona’s boyfriend. Donghae open his car door and look at Seunghyun. He is still in his working suit. Complete with a tie and coat and he looks different from the first time he saw him at the club few days ago.

“wow..what a surprise to meet you again buddy..how are you?” Donghae walk until he reach Seunghyun and held out his right hand to greet him but he is being ignore by Seunghyun. Donghae raised his eyebrows and then chuckled after seeing the serious expression from the man in front of him.

“why are you so serious?is something wrong?” Donghae asked again.

“where is Yoona?” he asked. Straight to the point.

“excuse me?” Donghae ask him back in confused.

“stop pretending you don’t know anything..I ask where is Yoona?” Seunghyun ask again. The tone of his voice already changed.

“oww..oww..relax..calm down, how am I supposed to know where is she if you are the one that just came out from her family house..” Donghae try to calm him down. Seunghyun sigh. Maybe he is true. He looks like he doesn’t even know anything about this. Gosh! Yoona where are you?

“wait..wait..why are you asking me this? What do you mean ‘where is Yoona’? is she not home? Is she being kidnapped?” Donghae asked in surprise. Seunghyun let out a sigh.

“Yoona is not home yet, since she left for school this morning..”

“maybe she is with Yuri..her bestfriend..” Donghae told him that.

“I already called Yuri but she told me that she went home straight after school, she left earlier than Yoona so she doesn’t know where Yoona go..but, you told me that you are Yoona’s boyfriend but how come you didn’t know where she wants to go..are you sure you are her boyfriend..” Seunghyun look at Donghae. This time, the question is more towards jealous than worried. But Donghae didn’t answer that.

“She did called me today but I can’t even ask her too much because suddenly the line was cut off and I try to call her but I can’t reach her at all..” Donghae put his hand on his chin.

“but why did i feel like her voice is a little bit different and why did she suddenly want to call me?...” Donghae murmur again. Start to feel there is something wrong there.

“what did you say?” Seunghyun ask. He can’t hear him.

“nothing...by the way have you called her phone?”

“I can’t reach her..its either the phone is being turn off or it is out of battery..” Seunghyun answer quickly. Strange. The way he communicated with Donghae about Yoona is like how a bestfriend talk about the girl that they are both interested with.

“let me try mine..” Donghae pulled out his handphone from his pocket and start to pushed some number into it. There she is, the line is being connected.

“can you reach her?” Seunghyun asked after he saw a smile from Donghae face but he put his fingers on his mouth. Seunghyun sigh with a smirked. Acting like Yoona is belongs to him all alone. The words roaming in his head.

“hello..Yoona...this is oppa...err...hello...” Donghae look at his phone again.

“I am sorry...may I know who is this?” Donghae ask again.

“I am Hyomin’s mother..who are you?” the woman who is answering the phone talk to him.

“give the phone to Yoona’s please..” he make a request.

“Yoona? I think you have got a wrong number..there is no person name Yoona here..and this handphone is belong to my daughter Hyomin..I am sorry...” the Woman cut off the line as Donghae was left dumbfounded there.

“what happen? is Yoona answering the phone? Where is she?” Seunghyun asked Donghae asked soon after that.

“its not Yoona but its Hyomin..”

“what the hell are you talking about, I ask you to call Yoona not Hyomin or whoever she is..” Seunghyun is mad at that.

“I know, but Yoona called me using this number..wait..let me check the number..can you show me yoona’s phone number from your phone?”

“you don’t even have her number?” Seunghyun asked in disbelief.

He called himself as Yoona’s girlfriend and now he asking Yoona’s phone number from someone else. But Seunghyun didn’t say anything. He just pulled out his phone and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter