The Prom Part 1

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THE PROM PART 1

Yuri stand in front of the long mirror while turn around to look at the dress on her body. She smile when she satisfied with the cut of her dress.

“thank you unnie..its beautiful..” she turn towards Jessica. Her sister in law is smiling while looking at her. Jessica put down the magazine.

They are waiting until Tiffany is done with her work on Yoona’s face. They are laughing at them when Tiffany and Sooyoung continue to nag at her when Yoona move and cause the work on putting make up becomes hard and she almost ruin her own make up.

“fany unnie why is my cheek looks so red..I don’t like it..” Yoona grab the tissue paper to wipe her cheek but her hand was slapped by Tiffany right away.

“stop doing that..or I am going to make it more red..” Tiffany make her eyes big while stare into Yoona's eyes and Yoona pouted.

“don’t worry Yoong..you would look beautiful tonight..just believe in me..” Yuri smile as she continue to fix her dress and her hair.

“ok..done..” Tiffany and Sooyoung say it together. They turn Yoona towards Yuri and Jessica.

“wow..Yoong..I never see you like this..you look different..absolutely stunning Yoong...” Yuri stand in front of Yoona.

Yoona  smile embarassingly at the compliment. Sooyoung put the extend on her hair and she got her long hair back. They let it down loose and Tiffany add an extra volume and curl it a bit at the end of it to make it more beautiful.

 

 

***

When they walk along the hallway into the dancing hall, Seungri can’t help but to keep turning his head towards Yoona. She looks so beautiful that night and he admit to the fact. He is proud to walk by her side because he did notice, every eyes would stop to gaze at the girl next to him when they arrive at the hotel earlier.

“yah Kang Seungri..stop staring at my friends like you want to eat her up..”Yuri look at him. Youngbae by her side just smile while looking at the two cousin. Their argument start from Jessica house until they arrive at the hotel.

“relax Yul..she is my partner and you have your own partner..” Seungri hold onto Yoona’s hand and they walk into the big hall leaving Yuri behind.

“lets go..” Youngbae smile while holding onto Yuri’s hand. He is happy to be able to see her girlfriend once again. Yuri’s brother already approve of their relationship and he already thank Jessica for her help.

The moment Yoona and Seungri walk into the dancing hall. Yoona did notice that many eyes keep staring at her. She tuck her hair on her ears and walk slowly. The heels that Tiffany put on her is definitely not her style at all. She had to be careful or else she would stumble and fall down. They already make her practice at home in order to wear that 3 inch high heels.

“why is everyone staring at me?” Yoona whisper to Seungri.

“because you are the most beautiful girl tonight...” Seungri smile, showing Yoona his romeo’s side. Yoona nod at him and smile forcefuly. She is not used of the compliment from other people especially from someone like Seungri.

Youngbae and Yuri come to stand near Yoona. and when Yoona turn her sight towards Youngbae she can sense that he is telling her something. Yoona look at him before she follow his eyes to see on the left side at the corner of the Hall where there he is. Seunghyun standing beside Yubin complete with his black suit and bow. Yubin is wearing a low cut dress. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter