Leaving

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LEAVING

“Is she still not back yet?” Youngbae ask, He sit next to Yuri.

His girlfriend has become restless since they arrive at Jessica’s house. Yoona is not at home and Youngbae feel guilty for stopping Yuri from chasing after Yoona. Everyone in the house is preparing to send Jessica and Jiyong for their honeymoon. They doesn’t even know about the thing that had happened during Jessica wedding function.

“oppa..what If Yoona do something stupid because of Seunghyun oppa..I am afraid..” Yuri look at him. Youngbae exhale. He can understand Yuri. He also start to have the same feeling. With her current condition, Yoona is prone to do something stupid. She is still not in her right mind.

“I’ll look for her..” Youngbae stand up.

“I’ll come with you oppa..” Yuri follow Youngbae to the front door. He open the door.

“but what would happen if your oppa ask about you..you should send them to airport, leave Yoona to me..I’ll find her..” Youngbae look at Yuri. The girl exhale dissapointedly. She want to follow him but she doens’t want Jiyong and Jessica to be worried if they know about this. It would ruin their honeymoon mood. Yuri know how much Jiyong and Jessica care about Yoona.

A taxi stop in front of the house and bring their attention to it when a familiar figure come out from the taxi. Yuri and Youngbae rush after her.

“Yoona..you are back..I’m so worried about you..” Yuri hugs her. Youngbae patted Yoona on her head.

“you look tired? Have you eaten yet? You are not eating when you left the hall..” Yuri ask. Yoona shake her head. She is still not eating anything and she is hungry right at the moment. Yoona spent her whole day near the Han River. She has nothing to cry about since she know everything is over for her.

“lets go inside, I’ve prepared your food..” yuri pulled her into the house. On the other hand, Youngbae take his wallet and pay for the taxi fare since the ajushhi is waiting impatiently.

Yuri put a plate in front of Yoona. The girl is eating slowly. It looks like she has lost her appetite. Yuri feel sympathy at her. Why did all of this thing would happen to Yoona, she hasn’t do anything wrong. She always do her best to make other people happy and Yoona deserve to be happy as well.

“You can rest after this, I’ve told Sica unnie that you are not feeling well and you want to rest at home..” Yuri told her. Soon after Youngbae come from the living room.

“everyone is waiting for you..” Youngbae told Yuri. Yuri look at Yoona.

“will you be alright if I leave you here? You will be alone..” Yuri ask her. Yoona smile bitterly.

“I will be alright..don’t worry..” Yoona assured her. Yuri exhale slowly, she is still reluctant to go and leave Yoona alone.

“If you said so..please take care..I’ll be back as soon as possible..” Yuri squeezed onto Yoona’s hand and stand up to follow Youngbae. Yoona just look at them with her suffocated heart. Yuri is being nice to her, everyone is being nice to her and she feel like she doesn’t deserve all of that since she has lost everything.

***

“I am so tired right now...” Yuri sit on the couch. Hyoyeon and Tiffany rush to kitchen to find something to eat. Sooyoung went straight to her drama shooting right after they sent Jiyong and Jessica at the airport.

“is Yoona sleeping now?” Yuri mumbled. She want to go and look for her but Yuri doesn’t want to disturb her. Yoona need a good rest. Maybe she has already asleep since it almost midnight.

“if you want to sleep you can take the room next to Yoona..” Tiffany came from the kitchen bringing midnight snack and drink and put it on the table. Hyoyeon follow after her with anothe rbundle of snack and take the remote controller of the television.

After half an hour of watching TV, Yuri start to yawn. She start to feel sleepy since she was very busy since the morning until the midnight. Luckily, her parents already give her permission to sleep in Jessica house.

“unnie..I am going to sleep first..” Yuri inform the two girls in front of the TV and they just nod their head.

Yuri start to climb upstair and went to the room. when she came across Yoona’s room, she has the feeling to look for her before she went to sleep. Yuri slowly hold the door knob. It’ not locking. She pushed the door slowly. Doesn’t want to wake Yoona up. The room is all quiet and dark.

“yoona is sleeping..” she whispering to herself in relief.

Yuri pulled the door to close it but before she can do that, she has this urge to check something. Her heart beat faster. She can feel like there is something wrong. Yuri is back into the room. She went to the switch and switch on the light. The room become bright and she spotted that the bed is empty.

“Yoona?” she called for her. Slowly.

Maybe she is in the bathroo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter