Love Me

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Love me

Yoona is busy gardening in her own garden. She woke up early in the morning to rearrange the flower pot, pulling the weeds, watering her flower and planting new seed. Up till now, the sun is right above her head. She wipe the sweat that start to form around her forehead with the towel on her shoulder.

Gardening is better than exercise at one point. She is having so much fun by making her house beautiful and at the same time it is good for health too. Yoona walk to a small bench that she put near her garden and sit there. Her lips start to curve into a smile when she look around. Satisfied with her own work.

A car stop right in front of her villa. Yoona can see that Hyungsik is smiling while holding up a bunch of sunflower in his hand while his manager bring the big flower vase.

“hey Yoong..” Hyungsik approach her and plant a kiss on her cheek.

“what is this?” she ask when her hand start to touch the flower.

“sunflower..” he answer to her question.

“of course I know this is sunflower you silly..” she rolled her eyes and Hyungsik chuckled.

“this is gift from your fans..” he told her. His manager get into the villa to place the glass vase inside. Hyungsik handed the flower to Yoona.

“my fans?” she pause for a while to look into the beautiful flower. It is still fresh.

“do I have fans too?” she look at him.

“of course you are..you probably didn’t see this yet..aren’t you..” he take a magazine from his backpack. He always bring the backpack anywhere he go. He place it on Yoona’s lap and she slowly take it before her eyes widen in surprise.

“our picture?” she ask him. Yoona put the flower beside so that she can have a better look on that cover page.

“yes..its out already..” he smile.

“but why are we in cover page?” she ask him in surprise.

“why? Didn’t I mention it ealier..it is a special issue for a cover page..” Hyungsik answer to her question without even concious about what she has in her mind.

“no..you told me its for valentine issues only..not for cover page for this magazine..” she stand up irritatedly. Hyungsik still can’t understand her.

“what is wrong with that? Isn’t that the same?” he ask back.

“no oppa..of course it is different..” she exhale and sit back while holding onto the magazine.

“what is the different Yoong..its like you never be the cover for fashion magazine..you have plenty of those back in Paris..”

“but this is not Paris oppa..this is Korea..I-I don’t want to be in public yet..like this..” she reply in weak tone.

“why? I can’t understand you..why are you not ready for this?” he ask dissapointedly but Yoona didn’t answer to his question.

“to tell you the truth Yoona..I am quite dissapointed in you..I don’t feel like we are the engaged couple...I can’t even tell anyone that you are my fiancee..why? its been five months since we got engaged..” he sigh. Yoona look at him.

“oppa..I am sorry..I am not ready for this yet..” Yoona look at him.

“ready for what? ready to show yourself to the public or ready to accept the fact that you are my fiancee?” he ask her. Yoona look down. She feel guilty at him. she can’t even answer to his question.

“I feel like you are still not ready with everything and I can tell that you also don’t love me at all..don’t you?” he ask again. Yoona hold onto his hand.

“oppa..its not like that..”

“so you love me?” he ask while looking into her eyes to find the answer. He can’t see any love for him inside her eyes. Yoona look down. She doesn’t know what is the right answer to give to him.

“see..you yourself doesn’t even know what you have in your heart to answer to my question..it is a simple question Im Yoona..the answer is either Yes or no..” he stand up and take his backpack with him and leave the villa. Jaeshin is already waiting inside the car. Yoona can only send him away like that. She didn’t mean to hurt him. this is the firsat argument that they have since they got engaged.

***

Next Day...

“so you let him go like that?” Junhyung ask her and Yoona nod.

“why don’t you just tell him the truth..he will understand you if you talk about this with him..” Junhyung advise her. Yoona sigh. She rest her head on the couch while Junhyung take his time to flip the page of the magazine one by one.

“wow..you look good in each of the photo in this magazine..” he complimented her while trying to glance at Yoona but there is no response from her. She look lifeless and worried.

“I want to ask you something..” Junhyung fishing her into the conversation and Yoona look at him. Waiting.

“what is the thing that makes you scared to show yourself to public like this..no I mean who? your parents? Your friends or..Choi Seunghyun?..” Yoona look at Junhyung when the name come out from her friend’s mouth.

“its not because of him..” she answer to his question.

“so because of who?” he ask again.

“I don’t know..” she bit her own lips in confusing. Junhyung shrugged his shoulder and continue to flip onto the magazine one by one. Yoona back to the couch. She closed her eyes for a moment.

“Junhyung ah..”she call for him after a while.

“do you think they will recognize when they see this magazine..”she look at him. Junhyung take the magazine and put it near Yoona’s face to compare and Yoona push the magazine away.

“I am serious..” she look at him. Junhyung smile.

“don’t worry..they won’t recognize you unless they see it carefully..” he assured her and Yoona nod her head. Try to make herself believe in his word.

The sound of doorbell from the main door bring their attentionto it. Yoona look at Junhyung and he look at her.

“who is that? Hyungsik?” he ask. Yoona shake her head.

“I don’t know..Hyungsik oppa now the passcode into this house..It couldn’t be him..”

“he know your pas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter