Memories

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona look outside of the window without saying anything. being together with Seunghyun after 5 years is just a bit awkward. Even tough his personality hasn't change that much but his whole appearance is different now. He seems more matured, more charismatic, more handsome but more arrogant like he is some sort of playboy? Is he the one? Why? What happen to him? 

She want to ask him what had happened before he left to United States and why did he ask her to wait for him but she douldn't do so. Yoona then start to release her long sight. Confuse and curious. Both of the feeling ovewhelmed her heart right now.

Seunghyun look a his side after he heard Yoona's sight just now. He smile. Yoona's face is not cheerful like five years ago. Her bright eyes that always made his day look like it has gone long ago. Now, right next to him is a different girl who seems too independent, calm but mysterious.

He notice that her hair has grown longer with the curl at the end of it. Its so beautiful. Her face still the same, Ivory but a bit pale. Maybe she is too tired preparing for her college entrance. Yuri say so.

He smile when he start to realise that Yoona is not a little girl anymore, she is a grown up girl that is on her 19. Wait? is she 19 yet or still 18? he look at Yoona. Try to remember her birthday but he couldn't. Seunghyun clear his throat.

"how is Mr and Mrs Im.." he asked. try to lead her into conversation.

"huh?" Yoona look at him. Seems puzzled and it make Seunghyun chuckled. Gosh! She is so cute.

"I ask about your parents..how is them?" he repeat the question.

"ohh..they are fine, healthy as always.."

"and Yubin...." he look at Yoona for a moment before continue with his driving.

"She's okay too..." She answer short and simple.

"You still have problems with her? Yubin still can't accept you as part of the family?" He asked. Try to dig more.

"no, we are just fine..she is nice to me and I am happy to have such a good elder sister like her.." She lied. She knows, both Seunghyun and Yubin used to have feeling for each other but at the end, he end up being in love with someone else, Yoona do not know her but she know S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter