Say it: Good Bye!

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Say it : Good  Bye!

Incheon International Airport : 10 am

Yoona is at the airport. She spent her night at nearby hotel before she come to this airport. She know that everyone will be looking for her, that is why she decide to hide for a moment until they give up. She put her bag right in front of her. It’s still early. She have two more hours before her departure. Yoona slowly take out the letter from Miss Dana. The letter that she gave for her together with her birthday gift.

Dear Im Yoona..Happy Birthday! ^^

Be strong..be confident..achieve your dream..look forward..I’ll be waiting for you Yoona yah..this time, just forget that I am your teacher, I want you to be my little sister..you can call me unnie if you want ^^...I know how you feel about being alone in this world. People always look down on us..I have experience those too Yoona yah..I am sorry, I help you to apply for you university entrance here in France..if you feel like you have no one else just remember that I am always with you...you can choose whether to come here or no but if you decide to come with me, I’ll welcome you with all of my heart..you can live with me and about that money..use it well, it is my good intention..you can buy your plane ticket to come here or you can use it in anyway that you want..I don’t mind at all..it is a gift for you..a gift for my little sister..if you decide to come here( France)..do inform me..please call me at 0******..I’ll pick you up at airport..

With love,

Dana Unnie

Yes. She is leaving to France. Miss Dana is waiting for her. She feel belonged with her. She want to purse her dream. Be a different person than she is just now and she want to see Miss Dana. Yoona miss her teacher or her unnie so much.

Yoona folded the letter and put it back into her purse. Everything is ready. Her ticket. Her passport. Even her visa. She never know that Miss Dana has prepared for her visa as well. When she went to ask about the Visa earlier. The officer said that her Visa is all ready and she can collect it immediately.

“You are Im Yoona right..” a man voice right from behind her break Yoona’s attention. She look at the man with confuse look in her eyes. The man is smiling and he wear a shade on his eyes.

“oh sorry..I am Kim Jaejong..remember me? we used to be in the same school..” the man remove the shade from his eyes. Yoona is still looking at him.

“I bet you don’t really remember me because we are not close to each other..I am Choi Seunghyun bestfriend from school..I know you because he have lots and lots of your picture with him..” the man smile without knowing there are serious expression changing on the young girl’s face.

“oh I am sorry I don’t remember you..” Yoona reply slowly. Try to smile at the man.

“its okay..where are you going?” he ask all of sudden and it makes Yoona nervous. What if he did tell anyone that he know about her whereabout?

“I am waiting for my friend..” she reply quickly.

Kim Jaejong look at her bag. The ticket and passport in her hand. He have suspicious look in his eyes.

“oh..this is belongs to my friends..she told me to wait for her here..” Yoona explain eventhough the man didn’t say anything about that.

“its okay than..its nice to see you...” the man extended his hand for hand shake and Yoona slowly reach for his hand and nod her head before Kim Jaejong walk away. She exhale in relief. Thank God. There is no one now about her plan. She still got one and half hour for her departure.

***

Hospital  : 8 am

Mr Im look at the person who just enter his room. He know them. They are Mr Lee and Mrs Lee. He have met with them back in one of the function held by the orphanage.

“Mr Lee..what brings you here..” Mr Im rose from his bed with the help of his wife.

Mr Lee nod his head at his wife and the woman come forward and give the basket full of fruit to Mrs Im. Mr Lee take a sit on the chair near Mr Im bed. He sigh before he look at his face. Mr Im is confuse with his action.

“We are Donghae’s parents..” he begin. Mr Im face has change due to that. He never know that this man is Donghae’s father.

“we want to talk about the matter regarding our children..” he continue after that. The wives sit on the couches. Giving their husband a chance to talk with each other.

***

Hospital : 8.30 am

Yuri and Youngbae walk out from the car. They have arrive at the hospital. To visit Yoona’s parents but the main purpse that she come here is to hand them a letter personally wrote by Yoona for her parents. Yoona told her to give that to them and Yuri have no choice but to give it by herself. Her face is pale. She look weak and youngbae hold onto her arm and walk with her. He understand about that. The feeling of losing someone closest to you. He pretty understand how much Yuri cherished and loved Yoona and he himself, sincerely adore their beautiful friendship.

Their step was stopped when suddenly Yuri stop walking. Youngbae look at her before he look forward. There is Seunghyun with Yubin in his arm. Yesterday it is Sohee and Today it is Yubin. Yubin smile proudly before they stop right in front of Yuri and Youngbae.

“what makes you come here? Do you have business here?” Yubin ask harshly. Yuri chuckled  a bit slowly upon hearing her.

“is this hospital belong to you alone? Why? I can’t come here?” she ask back. Yubin bit her lips and glare at Yuri.

“I bet you want to meet my parents to talk about your filthy orphan bestfriend right?” Yubin provoked her more.

“watch your mouth..don’t you dare to talk about Yoona like that..she is hundred even thousand better than you..” Yuri reply in angry way. Youngbae hold onto her hand asking her to stop. They would get nothing by arguing with Yubin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter