The Secret

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri look through every bookshelves but she couldn’t see Yoona at all. Where is she? Yuri then went to the back of the library where she can see Yoona is on her desk. Alone. Reading her books. She smile then slowly she move behind her and touch Yoona’s shoulder to surprise her.

“Yuri!!!” Yoona touch her chest. She slap her hand in angry way.

Yuri laugh while try to rub the pain away from yoona strong slap, but Yoona put her fingers on her lips. Yuri then, clapped using her hand and she grin.

“you almost give me heart attack..” Yoona complained. Yuri smile at her and she sit next to Yoona.

“Aren’t you bored being in this quiet library and reading your books? If me I would fall into deep sleep,like always..”

Yuri look around. There are not many people in the library because it is lunch time. There are a few bookworms like Yoona and of course the nerd one. But Yoona is an exception, Yoona is not a nerd okay. Even people keep calling her as nerd but for Yuri, Yoona is just special. Yoona is her bestfriend and no one can take her place as her bestfriend.

“why are you here?” Yoona ask after Yuri suddenly being silent.

“nothing..I just want to see you because I miss you...” Yuri grin when Yoona rolled her eyes. Yoona is the one that always understand her childish joke.

“alright..I come here because I want to ask you something..” she start to get to the point with her serious face.

“about what?” Yoona look at Yuri. Curious.

“do you have any relationship with YoungBae’s oppa bestfriend?” she ask in curious. She look at Yoona’s eyes.

“Yuriyah, we just friends..I know him since I was at the elementary school..that’s all..”

“I’m not asking about when you was small..I mean right now...what is your current status with HIM..”Yuri whisper in her ears. Yoona shooked her head while smiling.

“nothing happen between me and him, we just friend..F.R.I.E.N.D..FRIEND..” Yoona said those words and continue to read her book. Yuri look at Yoona in dissapointment.

“by the way..why are you asking this question?” Yoona ask Yuri after two seconds.

“I’m just curious..”

“Yuri...”

“alright..alright, YoungBae oppa ask me and he told me to look for the answer for him.” Yuri told the truth.

“YoungBae oppa? But why?” Yoona ask. Weird.

“I don’t know..I ask him why but he just keep quiet and didn’t tell me anything..”

“Maybe, Gyuri unnie is the one ask him to do so, she is checking on me because Seunghyun oppa is her boyfriend..”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter