Time Out

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TIME OUT

Yoona stare at the letter in her hand. Yes, an offer letter for her to further her studies abroad. Should she go? Should she tell her parents? Should she tell Seunghyun? Yoona sigh. She put the paper back in the envelope and keep it safe in her drawer under her books. Hiding it, she is not ready to tell them yet. She is still in the middle of deciding. How she wish Miss Dana is here. Yoona know, her teacher can help her to decide.

Yoona slowly take out the gift that Miss Dana gave for her few weeks ago. It just a small box. She sigh when she look at the content once again. Miss Dana give her a bank account under her own name. Yes, the back account with a big amount of money. She will return the money to her back. She promise.

Yoona flip the small account with her hand and suddenly a piece of paper from the account fall down. She bend down and pick it. She never seen the paper before. Is it in here originally.

She notice that the neatkly folded paper looks like a letter. The moment she want to open the folded paper. Mrs Im come through her door, smiling at her.

“Sweety, Seunghyun is downstair..he is waiting for you..”

“neh omma..I’ll go down in two minutes..” she put it back into the box and keep it in the drawer. Yoona take her bag and walk to her door. Seunghyun has promised to take her to roaming around Seoul city. But they are going with Yubin. Seunghyun has no choice but to bring her along.

Its been two weeks since they graduated. Yubin already went to work at one of the fashion agency. She want to be a fahion designer. That is what she told their parents. They have no choice but to let her work since she doesn’t want to further her studies anymore. Only Yoona is left alone at home. She is still waiting for any offer from any university in the country. At least, she want to avoid from leaving the country. For now.

***

Donghae just listen to the wedding planner without pay any attention to her words. On the other hand, Hara looks excited. She continue to ask question and discuss about what she want to do, want she want to put during their upcoming wedding.

Donghae exhale slowly. He still remember during the prom. Seunghyun is dancing with Yoona. The way they embrace each other clearly show that they are in love and the part that he most hated is when Seunghyun kissed Yoona on her forehead but she seems didn’t angry, infact, she looks happy with it.

“oppa..why are you so quiet?” Hara ask Donghae. She can sense that her fiancee is all quiet and zoning out like he is not with them. Donghae didn’t say anything. He stand up and went to take a fresh air outside. Hara bit her lips. ‘he must be thinking about that girl!’

“what happen with your fiancee, why does he seems like he is not happy with your wedding?” the wedding planner ask out of curiosity.

Hara give the woman a death glare to answer her question.  The wedding planner seems surprise from the looks that she is giving her and she is back to look down on her planner, shut . Hara stand up and walk to follow Donghae outside.

“oppa, what happen with you..aren’t you  happy?we are getting married soon..” she smile and hold onto his arm.

“you are asking the obvious question..do I look like I am happy here?” he reply in cold manner. he brushed her hands away.

“but why oppa? Don’t you love me too? I want you to be happy..” She look at him.

“I am sorry to say this Hara but I am not happy and I don’t love you, this wedding is all because of our family arrangement..its not what I want..”

“but I want this..” Donghae scowl upon hearing her words. He leave her,walk to his car without saying anything and start the engine and speeding off somewhere.

Hara can only bit her lips. She is hurt by her fiancee treatment but she can’t do anything.

“its okay oppa..even though you don’t want this but we are stil getting married..it is enough for me as long as you will be mine..” she mumbled slowly.Hara take out her handphone from her purse and called someone.

“hello unnie..this is me..Yes, I want to meet you unnie..it is important..yes, I will come for you later..” she smile after she end the call. You will pay for this Im Yoona!

***

“oppa, look at that..what is that?” Yubin continue to laugh as she hug Seunghyun arms. Seunghyun smile bitterly while try to glance at Yoona at their back. She is walking slowly about two step behind them, wrapped her arm around her body. Seunghyun know she is jealous.

Yoona breath in and out slowly and try to pay attention to the animal around her. she try to avoid looking at Yubin and Seunghyun. Her sister didn’t let Seunghyun arm go even for a minute but Yoona can’t say anything. She just follow t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter