Hurting You

SUNFLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HURTING YOU

Yoona remain frozen in her place as Seunghyun eyes fixed on her the moment they open the door. Jessica and Tiffany look at each other and Yuri smile while looking at Seunghyun. She know he was mesmerized by her beauty. The cream dress perform its magical effect as it express the hidden beauty of the young girl. The long dress perfectly cover Yoona’s perfect curve up to her chest and it only exposed her white milky shoulder.

“Seunghyun oppa..what a surprise to meet you here..” Yuri is the first one to break the silence in the store. Jessica look at Yuri with question.

“you know him Yul?” Jessica ask again. Who is this man? Is he the boyfriend of that annoying and disrespectful girl just know? Wait..I think I have seen him somewhere. Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun. Yes, the man that try to flirt with me back then in New York when we attend a function together.

“he is Youngbae oppa bestfriend..” Yuri answer to Jessica question.

“I am sorry about what happened earlier Jessica shii..” Seunghyun smile to the woman.

“its okay..come Yoong...” Jessica pulled Yoona’s hand from the room and Yoona walk slowly without looking at him. Yuri look at both Yoona and Seunghyun. What happen to them? Why did they pretend like they didn’t know each other.

“you like the dress?” Jessica ask Yoona.

“it is so expensive unni and..isn’t this too revealing?..I..I am not comfortable with this..” Yoona try to pull the dress upwards.

“I told you that I want to treat you guys for shopping right..you  don’t have to pay for this..I think this dress suit you the most..whenever my customers come and try this dress, they would always have problem to fit into them but you are different..It fits you perfectly..” Jessica smile.

“I think it fits you too Yoona..you look gorgeous in those..is it Seunghyun oppa?” Yuri look at the man.

“huh?” Seunghyun look at them. Tiffany also look at him.

“yes..its beautiful...” Seunghyun try to avoid looking at Yoona’s eyes.

Everyone was quiet. Yoona look on the floor. Yuri look at the man with question in her head while Jessica and Tiffany staring at each other with question in mind too. Why does it looks so awkward between them?. Do they have any relationship? That is what they think in their mind.

“oppa..I like this dress..don’t you think?” Yubin came out from changing room wearing a red mini dress with a y cut in front and backless. Everyone turn their gaze towards the girl. Seunghyun too.

“err..yes..you look beautiful in it..” Seunghyun smile at Yubin. Yubin smile as she walk towards Seunghyun before her eyes fixed at someone. Yoona? what is she doing here? Yubin bit her lips, especially after seeing what Yoona’s wear.

“what are you doing here?” Yubin turn to Yoona and ask her sister.

“err..unnie..I..I...” Yoona swallow her saliva. She look at her feet. Didn’t dare to look to Yubin’s eyes directly.

“whose money do you use to buy this dress? Omma? Appa?” she ask again before she pushed Yoona forehead with her fingers. Jessica approach them.

“what are you doing? stop..” Jessica pulled Yoona hands and bring her to her back. Seunghyun just stare at them. He was lost. He want to protect Yoona but he can’t move at all. He feel useless right now. There is something that stop him from doing so, his ego. Yes. The ego of a man make him reluctant in doing so.

“why did you want to take this orphan side..she has no money to buy your clothes and she could be using this trick to make you feel sympathy for her..” Yubin rolled her eyes.

“what are you talking about..she is my sister..I am giving this dress for free..I would not take any money from her because it is my clothes..I design the dress..” Jessica fold her arm. Yubin laugh at her statement.

“she is an orphan..she has no family and you call her as your sister..don’t fall into her trap..” Yubin chuckled while looking at Jessica. Yoona who is at the back of Jessica hold both of her hand together. Her eyes start to brim with tears. How could Yubin say that.

“she is my friend..you don’t have the right to talk about her like that..” Yuri approach Yubin and stand next to Jessica.

“it is because you are a fool..want to be friend with someone like her..” Yubin mock Yoona again. Yuri look at Seunghyun.

“oppa..what are you doing? you told me that Yoona is like your own sister but why did you let all of this happen...you should protect her if you love her..” Yuri bit her lips and glare at Seunghyun. Yubin laugh at Yuri’s statement.

“it seems like you has become stupid too because of Yoona..that is why you are her are friends..its good..both of you suit each other very well..” Yubin smile mockingly at Yuri.

“I say stop!!! If you are here just to talk nonsense about my sister in-law and her friend please leave and before you leave..don’t forget to pay for the clothes..I would give it to Yoona for free but not for you..” Jessica rolled her eyes and take Yoona and Yuri with her to her office.

Seunghyun just stare at them and so Tiffany. She was lost in between of their argument. She is angry at Yubin too but she try to be professional because of her work and customers.

“you want to pay in cash or using credit cards?” She ask them with a fake smile. Seunghyun sigh before he followed Tiffany to counter and pay for Yubin’s clothes. Yubin stomped her feet to go back into the changing room and change into her clothes.

“I am sorry to ask..but what is your relationship with Yoona?” Tiffany ask Seunghyun after Yubin went into the changing room. Seunghyun was quiet.

“and I am sorry to say this but your girlfriend doesn’t have any right to mock Yoona and Yuri. They are my friends..” Tiffany sigh again.

“she is not my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter