Partners

SENIOR YEAR

So for a few weeks this has always been the scenario.
The same routine for picking the girls up and the same schedule for classes.
Junho and Hyoyeon feed each toher their lucnhes. Eunhyuk have considered Gyuri and there was only 10% of jealousy when he tends to see Junho and Hyoyeon together, Hyuk was more caring now he even holds hands with Gyuri and hugs her.
And of course, Donghae and Yoona, well, they haven't told anyone about their relationship yet. They plan to suprise them oh! And I almost forgot that they let Yoona in their group now but they don't go fetch her because she said that she has her own driver anyways.
(TEEHEE) well. that's basically a summary of the few days, weeks and months that have passed.
Everything was going fine even their grades!
They all got awesome scores for their first  and second quarter exams.




HYOYEON'S POV:
"Okay everyone! Now it's time to start our 3rd quarter with.....A Pair Project!" Our literature teacher told us.
I dropped my head on my desk just realizing how drained I was from the last quarters. Eunhyuk just gave me a pat on my back and asked" You look so weak these days.. are you okay Hyo?"
"Yeah I'm fine I'm just tired from all the stress we have placed since the last exams" still not lifting my head.
Then Eunhyuk gave me another pat on my back but I was too tired to lift my head up.  I felt our teacher come up to our table, we were pickign our partners, He only got half of the class' names.Then he tickled me, I was laughing,yes I got up.
"Ahh there's that smile again haha, Now cheer up even more because we are...PROJECT PARTNERS!" he held his hand up for a high-5.
"Good to know Lee HyukJae!" I felt good about my best friend being my partner, i felt comfortable..
"Okay so the project is a free-hand project, since Literature is about expressing one's feelings you and your partner must work togehter and use your talents to express how you are feeling with each other.. I knwo this class is very close so don't fluster me up with excuses.
Moving on, you can do anything. Sing, act, paint, dance, monolouge, etc. as long as I get to feel the feelign that you are trying to convey"

Eunhyuk and I looked wide eyed at each other at the word..DANCE. we knew what we'll do.
And with that the bell rang


EUNHYUK's POV:
Well well well, Hyoyeon's my lab partner?! Awesome, some best friend bonding time at last :))
I promised myself that I would learn to love Gyuri, yes I did, she wasn't that bad after all, but why is it that I still have thi tingling feeling about Hyoyeon? Ohh it's because it was a long time since we have bonded together. I missed her, I know that she misses me too.
**oh Tai Wan Mei~~♪** oh, my Cellphone's ringing.. it was my girlfriend.
"Eunhyuk? Umm. can I cancel our date today? I almost forgot that I made a promise with my classmate Hara that I would tutor her in French today is that okay?" Said gyuri
"Yeah i'm fine with it. It's good that you are helping others dear. Bye!" I replied
"That is the reason why I love you Eunhyuk, bye!"
Then she hung up..
That means I am free for the rest of the day.


HYOYEON'S POV:
I was packing my stuff until...**Naneun Sho-sho-shoot!~~~♪**
It was Junho calling.
"Hyoyeon-shii!! can I cancel our date today? My dance group 2PM is going overtime wiht our practice today, big cometition coming up"
Well, his dance troup was important for him.
"Yeah sure you can go. Call me when you're done! Be careful"
Well.. I think I have nothing to do all day then..
10 Minutes after that phone call I saw eunhyuk in the corridor.
"YAH LEE HYUKJAE!" he saw me, wait, I though he had a date with Gyuri today?
"Hey Hyoyeon shii!" He said.


EUNHYUK"S POV:
"YAH LEE HYUKJAE!" someone shouted my name, and in an instant I knew who it was.
"Hey Hyoyeon-shi!" Wait.. I thought she had a date with Junho tdoay.
"I thought you had a date with Gyuri today?" She asked.
"I was supposed to ask you the same thing about Junho"
"Well, him and 2PM has a big dance competition coming up so they are overtime thse days, I understand him though it's important for him" She said (how caring of her)
"What about that happened with Gyuri?" She asked immediately.
"Well, she had to tutor Hara with French she promised her long before the date so it's okay that she won't break any promises" I said.
"Gyuri really is a smart girl isn't she? Haha, she always got one of the highest scores on her tests and projects and--"
"Speaking of projects.." I cut her off, "Since our dates have something uo right now, why don't we start with our project for Literature too"
"Sound good to me" she said.
And with that we went to the dance studio.


So how do you guys find this new update?

Don't worry Gyuri did tutor Hara and Junho did practice with 2PM. Nobody cheated on anybody.

Well, I am making my 4th update today! I am sure a lot of you will love this part.

Ohh, sorry I forgot to add a YoonHae part here.

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy