Math Lesson

SENIOR YEAR

HYOYEON POV:
Wow, I have a boyfriend..and he's going to call me later and he's Junho.
So I went to wash up first and do my homeworks and stuff... ughh such a headache.
Now I heared my phone ringing..


JUNHO POV:
Here we go, i'm going to call her now...
"Yoboseyo?" She said.
"Hyoyeon ahh! It's me Junho!"
"Oh Junho-oppa! Hi!"
"What are you doing right now?"
"Well, doing my homework for History...it's so hard my head hurts"
"Well, if I were there I would've helped you and massages your head right now" I heared her laugh from the other line.
"Well I would like that though :)).. How about you? What are you doing?"
"Some math, as hard as you are doing right now...ohh and an essay for chemistry"
"Aww must be hard on you oppa"
"Actually, it's not that hard anymore"
"Why?"
"Well, because you're talking to me right now"
And so we talked the ngiht away helpig each other with 1st day homeworks and stuff.


HYOYEON POV:
And so I was doine with ym homework and talking with Junho so i went to bed and looked at the clock..
1:45 AM?! Oh good I have to sleep already.


EUNHYUK POV:
Why can't I sleep?  WHy is it that everytime I close my eyes I always see Hyoyeon?!
You have a girlfriend now HyukJae..a hot one in fact (he has been thinking about Gyuri and hwo they will work out all night)
If you date her, everybody in school will be envious of you and Gyuri isn't all that bad though.. She's pretty, she's smart but she's just a little too...... yeah well, anyways.
The mroe I thought about it, the more I realized that it's okay if I have a relationship with Gyuri, it's worth giving a try though.


NO ONES POV:
Well it's 6:30 AM,
which means it's time to wake up..
They all promised themselves that they must wake up together by that time. since Middle school and they stil keep their promises.
(if I could just do a montage i would do it)
Well, Donghae was always the first to leave the house because he was in charge of the transportation.
So first.. Eunhyuk, then Junho.. Boys always wanted to go first becasu they want to talk to each toher for a while, while heading to the girls' houses.
Junho talked about his phonecall wiht Hyoyeon last night..,... This time Eunhyuk didn't mind (well just a little jealousy still remains though) And Eunhyuk told them about him and Gyuri. Both of them didn't tell anybody about them yesterday because they just kept silent the whole time.
SO Both Donghae and Junho congratulated him and then they arrived at the Gyuri's house she was wearing her hair up today

Gyuri's outfit(looks like this)
Of course she was pretty, she was Gyuri!

Then at last they arrived @ Hyoyeon's house, she was wearing her hair down today, she looked beautiful as well.

Hyoyeon's hair(or somethign liek this)

So they went off to school... for another day of their Senior Year.


DONHAE POV:
So, we arrived at school. I parked my car and got my way to the building. I was skimming through a book of mien for no reason, but then I bumped into somebody.. and we both dropped our books..
I looked up, It was Yoona.
"Ohh, Donghae Oppa, Mianhe." She said to me.
"Ani, kwenchanayo" I said.
"So where are you heading to?"
"Umm. I was just on my way to Math."
"Is that so? I'll go with you then!"
Truns out we had the same class together.
The class was better than we thought it would be, i actually learned something in Math this time! Haha, as I can see it, Yoona is enjoying herself too, I know because she's my seatmate, so we seat on the same table.
While our teacher was writing equiations on the board, I decided to look at Yoona for a while. And so I did.
She was copying the notes like she was runnign for honors or something. Then she felt me looking at her.
"What are you doing?" She was still writing and looking at her notebook.
"Just looking at the most beautiful ting I have ever seen "(Yihee! so cheesy!)I said to her.
I saw her blush and finally she finally finished copying.
"Hey, why didn't you copy? Here borrow my notebook, you can return it tomorrow"
"Okay, thanks yoona!" The I looked at her notes but at one side I saw something...She wrote down her cellphone number.. Yes, the best math lesson ever.


YoonHae fans should be rejoicing me right now... Joking!

Well, yes guys I am updating as much as I can today and I am enjoying ti so far, and it's still the morning though so I am still fine with it

So yey! New subscribers! Aweosme! I love you guys!

Well, anyways I hope you guys are still enjoying my fic!

 

Well, do you guys want to be Nemo?

(asking why i am asking you this? Because it is related to my treat for this chap!)

Let's let donghae do the explaining.

 

 

 

 

 

Hae kissing nemo

During SS3 Manila, again still in mourning because I didn't go.

Yes, I know, I wanna be Nemo too!

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy.