And to think..

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP:

And also today she said that Wooyoung was taking her back home..

EUNHYUK.....DO SOMETHING!!


EUNHYUK’S POV:

Okay so these days I still haven’t gotten a plan to get Hyoyeon to talk to me. But everytime Wooyoung keeps on disturbing and getting in my way whenever I want to talk to Hyoyeon.

I was in the same class as Wooyoung and Hyoyeon and the way Wooyoung stares at her, I know something’s up.

HYOYEON’S POV:

So there’s this new guy Wooyoung, he’s a good singer and a great dancer too.  I saw him in front of the school and he said that he was new so I Just told him that I can help him. So we became friends, since he didn’t know a lot of people I volunteered myself to be his partner. He’s a sweet guy and caring too.

Class was over I dropped my book and when I picked it up I saw that Wooyoung was holding his hand uot to me I grabbed it and he dragged me towards the gazebo near the pool. And then he talked to me.

WOOYUNG’S POV:

I’m new to the school and good thing that Hyoyeon helped me get around, she’s a nice girl. She’s caring, funny, smart a great dancer and beautiful

It was on the 3rd day of school I realized that I fell for her. I didn’t want to take any chances of another guy getting her form me so I wanted to tell her.

I asked her well, dragged her to the gazebo near the pool. I liked that place because it’s so peaceful and calm and I knew that it was the perfect setting to tell my feelings for her.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

I was out of the classroom, after seeing how Wooyoung looks at Hyoyeon made me wonder and think. I was staring blankly into space until I see Wooyung bringing Hyoyeon along with him down the hall and I think they were heading somewhere near the pool. It’s just like how Junho did to her when he confess---OH Hell no.

So I rushed to follow them and provide like 15-20 feet. They were inside a gazebo goo thing there were many plants, I can hide myself using them.

“Hyoyeon I have something to tell you.” Wooyung started.

“What is it?”Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeon, I-i-I-I like you. And I want you to be my girlfriend.”

Just then, my phone vibrated, thank God it’s on silent.. Doojoon was calling, I forgot that I had to tutor him today. So I walked away for a while to talk to him on my phone.

HYOYEON’S POV:

“Wooyung I can’t, I mean. I love you too, but as a little brother. I mean I am, you know, it’s just-“I said. I can’t formulate my sentences right because of the shock.

“Shhh.. no need to talk” and right then he kissed me. I was fighting so hard but he was too strong but I didn’t give in. But when we finally broke away… I can see the satisfied smile on his face. And just then, I can feel the anger raging through my whole body. And with that.. I SLAPPED HIM.

“And to think you were like a little brother to me.” I ran out crying.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

So I finished talking with Doojoon and he said that he can wait for a few minutes and then I went back on evesdropping on Hyoyeon and Wooyoung.

But then I saw them kissing. I didn’t need any more explanations, I walked out.


So, what's going to happen? I am sure all of you are curious right now.

Just discussed this with my co-author and she helped me a lot especially on the upcoming chapters. So, just hold on to your seats okay?!

You can comment you know.

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy.