Dance

SENIOR YEAR

NO ONE'S POV:
SO they both went to the dance studio, kowing each other they both knew they always had backup clothes for dancing.
They both had tracksuits in otheir lockers, they had to keep them inside because they might need them in case of depression or if they just wanted to dance.
So after changing they started to brainstorm.


HYOYEON'S POV:
"We have express the feeling of friendship, since you know we have been friends for so long" I said.
"Yeah you're right" So he listed it down.
Just them ideas came flooding into my mind.
"How about we make a mash-up, 1st song is a song about meeting a new friend, then happy song, then sad songs for all the fights and then a song to show them that we will always support each other no matter what"
"WHAAA, Kim Hyoyeon you Genius" he muttered in amazement. (ahaha)
"Well what can I say.. what will happen to you if we didn't meet in grade school?" I said as i was fixing my hair into a ponytail.
"I have no idea what or where I would be right now" he said.
And right after that.. we started dancing.
Since this projec takes up a 10 percent of our grade, we have to make it... KICK . (Sorry)
So we Popped, we locked, we waved... we danced.


EUNHYUK'S POV:
I couldn't remember when was the last time we danced with each other.
It was such an aweosme feeling dancing with your best friend and lauhing at each toher's mistakes. haha.
and Hour has passed and we were almost finished with the song [Yes, they were that bored]
Good thing we didn't have assignments to do.
So we took a little water break then we started practicing again.
There was a step where I held Hyoyeon's waist (for choreography purposes only) and we had to move to the far left, but I took my steps too big that I tipped over an open water bottle (mine actually)
and spilled on the floor, I didn't mind it at first, i can wipe it again later. But then we had to go back to that same palce together again and spin togehter, soemthing similar to what they do in ballroom, but then....
I SLIPPED AND LANDED ON MY BACK... I hit my head a little hard.. but then i felt weight on my chest then I felt somethign soft touch my lips..


JUNHO'S POV:
Well, the last time Hyoyeon texted me was 5 minutes ago she said she was doing a project with Hyuk, so I went there..
I heared music blasting through the speakers in the dance room..
FOUND YOU! I said playfuly in my mind.
I was looking through my phone until i felt somebody bump with my shoulder..
"Gyuri?!"


GYURI'S POV:
Eunhyuk oppa's in school doing a project with Hyoyeon, I knew that wehn both of them are together dancing, it will take them a long time.. So I went ot school to check it out.. Turns out I was right..
I heared the sound even if I was jsut entering the gates.
I arrived in front of the dance studio but I didn't want to disturb them, even if Eunhyuk's my boyfriend I always loved seeing him dance with Hyoyeon so I didn't mind.
But I wanted to ahve some fun, so i made up my mind to suprise them..
Just then I saw a familiar figure... and I bumped him on his shoulders..
"Gyuri?!" he said.
"What? you look like you have seen a ghost" I told him to hush up and told him my plan.
then it was time.
"1...2...3.." we opened the door.


HOYEON'S POV:
It's okay I'll just wipe that water later, btu then when we went back to that same place when Eunhyuk spun me, he must ahve taken a wrong step and slipped.
And he didn't let go of my hand, I thought I would've prevented him from fallign but I loosed my balanced and fell down too.
I was expecting a hard surface of the floor but then I landed on another hard surface (Yes, abs) but my lips landed on soemthing else.


4th update today! I am enjoying it so far.

Well I am sure HyoHyuk fans knows what just happened and are giggling.

To all YoonHae fans, don't worry you will see them a whoel lot more in this story so don't be sad!

Eat lots of watermelons!

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy