Why I hate Calculus.

SENIOR YEAR

a/n: To my other subscribers. You might have noticed that I had to start again starting with this chapter because when Asian fanfics changed servers my latest updates were lost so thank you for cooperating with me :D


LAST CHAP.

 “Now Eunhyuk. Let’s get back to your Calculus.”

Damn.


HYOYEON’S POV:

I know That Eunhyuk hate’s Calculus and is having a really hard time with it. So as a friend I volunteered myself to help him. I thought that he would be happy by that fact that I am teaching him but it turns out he was grumpy.

I made the lesson more simple and understandable for him to cope up with it but it seems like he really can’t get it and also his mood seems to be getting darker and darker every minute. I don’t know if he can see the effort I am putting just so that he can understand.

My patience is running low already because I know he isn’t trying hard enough. So I just bursted out saying. :”YAH LEE HYUKJAE! CAN’T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR A WHILE AND PUT SOME EFFORT INTO STUDYING THIS? I AM ALREADY HAELPING YOU AND YOU STILL CAN’T UNDERSTAND! YOU’RE SO STUPID EUNHYUK, STUPID!”

After that I can see everyone staring at me. It took me a few second to realize what I had just done, I covered my mouth with my hands and sit back down in front of Eunhyuk.

His head was bowed down, his free hand was clenched into a fist and his other hand -which was holding a pencil -was shaking.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

She said what?! I am shaking right now because of anger and because she was right. I am stupid enough not to understand this....I need some air…

So I went out to the backyard.