Plans

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP

Thanks Junho. Well, what a party huh? Gyuri lived up to our expectations…WE WILL NEVER FORGET THIS PARTY AFTER ALL."

"Yeah, I gues you're right Hyoyeon."


NO ONE’S POV:

Do the day started when Donghae picked the others up. Gyuri wanted to go to school alone today and so did Eunhyuk. The vibe in the car was a whole lot different from school since they see EUnhyuk and Gyuri there.

Hyoyeon tries to talk to Eunyhuk but he always has a way of avoiding her. Gyuri on the other hand seemd quite distant from her ‘friends’

HYOYEON’S POV:

Ohh it’s Eunhyuk by his locker, I have to talk to him already.so I ran towards him in a very silent way so he won’t hear me coming. He had his earphones on and he was reading a book facing his locker so this won’t be hard. Would it?

I tapped his shoulder he looked at me. “What is it?” he asked me.

Eunhyuk, I wanted to talk to you but you just kept on avoiding me, what’s with you?

Hyoyeon, I want some time to think.

“Hyuk, don’t you wanna talk about this?”

“No, Hyoyeon, not now. I told you, I need some time alone. Please?”

“But we can—“

“Please? Hyoyeon?!”He said louder and grabbing my arms. “Just leave me alone for a while..please?

And with the look on his eyes I knew. He was having a hard time so what I did, I hugged him, just for a while and went out of his way for as long as he wants. He has the right to do that though..

So I called Junho.

Junho?

Oh Hyoyeon, did the both of you talk already?

No, he wanted to be left alone, so I left him alone.

Oh, is that so? Well, okay then. Don’t worry, I’ll handle this.

And then the call ended.

JUNHO’S POV:

So, it’s up to me now. Okay don’t worry Hyoyeon, I won’t let you down. So I called Doojoon Hyung and Donghae and said to meet me by the pool during lunch time.

And Donghae of course was behind with the things happening so me and hyung helped him with the details and stuff. I told them about my plan and they seemed to agree. So if he doesn’t listen to Hyoyeon maybe he will listen to us. So I volunteered to go first. During the 2nd half of lunch.

Hey Eunhyuk!”

Ohh, Hi Junho.”

Well, I see you’re having a hard time right now is that true?”

Yes, it’s true.

Well, can I know why? Is it because of what happened at Gyuri’s party?”

Yes. I appreciate it that you’re trying to help me and all but I want to be by myself for now Junho. Okay?

But I want—

See you Junho!.” He said in a serious tone.And he left. Well... this seems harder than I thought.

So it’s Donghae’s turn.

DONGHAE’S POV:

Well, ever since I knew the drama the happened during Gyuri’s party and what that witch did to my buddy I really wanted him to understand That it wasn’t Hyoyeon’s fault and I wanted him to know that.

So he arrived early today, he said he was going home by himself again today he just came by for a quick rest.

Exhausted?” i asked.

Yeah. Wiped out right now.

Want me to lessen your worries? I’ll tell you something important.

What is it?

It wasn’t Hyoyeon and Doojoon’s fault. It was—

HEY DONGHAE!” I heard Yoona call, she was coming with Hyoyeon. I turned to greet them but when I turned back, EUnhyuk wasn’t there anymore.

And then Junho came and i told him that it didn’t work. And then Doojoon came and Junho said the same thing.

DOOJOON’S POV:

So it’s my turn to tell Eunhyuk the truth. It all depends on me today hooooooo...

Well, it’s lunch. My plan is to tell Eunhyuk during PE, I will volunteer to partner up with him so he can’t escape.

So while I was making my way to my locker I found Gyuri.

Doojoon..”

Oh, hi Gyuri”


Hi Guys! Finally updated. well, I am pretty sure some are getting bored and mixed up right now..Well.

SO am I. I am still finding out ways to sort this whole problem out.

but what I want you to know is that.

(........)

Yes Okay :))

Don't worry guys.

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy.