Revealed.

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP:

Then, Donghae turned around and saw us with a shocked face but then turned into a friendly smile.


HYOYEON’S POV:

So we went closer to the car, Donghae saw us when he turned to face Yoona. Then we saw him whisper something to her and then she turned in our direction and gave us the same reaction Donghae had.

What is this Donghae? You never eve-“ Donghae cut me off “Let’s just wait for the others okay? Then I’ll tell you. Oh and the way you approached us just a while ago I feel like you would like to tell us something too.

We actually want to say that we are a couple now too so Donghae was right.

 So we waited for just a few minutes or so, Donghae was sitting with Yoona at the front holding hands and stuff. Now that I realize it, they are cute together. And then me and Eunhyuk were just chilling at the back seat he had his arm around me and I was resting on his shoulder.

And then we heard a loud thud on the floor. And all our heads turned in that direction and then we laughed. We saw Junho getting off the ground  and wiping his knees which are now full of dirt.

Yah LEE JUNHO! Be careful now okay?” Eunhyuk said while he got out from the car to help Junho with his things. “Arasso, I am a person. I can commit mistakes sometimes too you know.” Eunhyuk came back inside the car.And then Junho looked at the car and his expression was priceless.

He looked at Donghae’s direction where he and Yoona were holding hands and then in our direction in where Eunhyuk placed his arm around me again but while I was resting my head on his we were all looking at Junho to see his reaction.

His eyes widened, and so did his mouth and then he blurted out. “Donghae and Yoona? YAH! You didn’t tell me anything you fool! And Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon eh? Better tell me something now or else I will hurt someone because you made me look like a fool not realizing that you have a relationship! Yes Donghae and Yoona I am talking to the both of you.” And then I asked him to calm down. “Lee Junho chill… Even we didn’t know about them either. Let’s just wait for Gyuri to come.

And so we waited for just a few more minutes until we heard panting from a distance.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

So while we were waiting for Gyuri we all got bored. And my arm is feeling numb already.

Hyo? My arm is feeling numb already, can I put it down for awhile?” I asked her. “Yeah, sure Hyuk it’s fine.” So I did and then I asked her if the wants to play rock, paper, scissors  just so that we have something to do. She said that it’s better than doing nothing, so we started the game.

The winner get’s to flick the loser on the forehead.

So I played with her and she was good at it for some reason so we were playing for how many rounds now and my head was aching because of her flicks and then I won. She knows how hard I can flick a person on their head, she looked kind of frightened cute but I didn’t want to hurt her so she closed her eyes because she would think it would hurt but I just kissed her forehead and then she opened her eyes and smiled and then she kissed me on the cheek.

We were playing again and the Hyoyeon looked to the direction I was facing my back at and then she smiled, I was curious so I turned and I see Gyuri coming and then she stopped right in front of the car and looked inside like the same way Junho did but the reaction wasn’t the same, we were all looking at her smiling and then she saw Yoona with Donghae’s arm around her and Me and Hyuk holding hands. And then he said..”You guys have a lot of explaining to do.” She said and she snuck inside the car.

And then right after Gyuri got in Donghae turned to me and mouthed out “Are you ready?”  And I nodded.

Donghae stood up from the car, “To all the people who are in this car right now, I would like to say something to you that I  must’ve said a long time ago. But since I can tell that there are issues during that time I decided that it wasn’t the right time yet. Anyways moving on. I would like to tell you that Yoona, yes this lady right here is my girlfriend. We’ve been together for almost a month now. And I hope that you can accept and care for her as you do with me.

And then I wanted to be playful and I said “Well, we can’t confirm it without a kiss right?” And then Donghae looked at Yoona and said “I guess not.” And I said again.

DONGHAE’S POV:

Then kiss already!”  Eunhyuk said. But She was my girlfriend anyways so why hesitate. So I leaned closer to Yoona and then sh leaned in closer too and then we were kissing, and when we broke apart. We heard screams from Gyuri and Hyoyeon and Junho and Eunhyuk hi-5’ed me and said “That’s my boy.

And then I remembered something. :”I guess Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon would like to say something too?”

I looked at Eunhyuk and he cleared this throat.

Well, as you all know. Me and Gyuri are friends again, so are Junho and Hyoyeon. But I want you to know that Hyoyeon and me are now in a relationship. I know, pretty fast, this may be a shock to Gyuri, but don’t worry you will still be my first girlfriend and I still love you though. But most of all thanks to Junho for backing me up I knew that I would be lucky to have you as a friend bro-“  He fist pumped Junho.”-SO I hope you guys will accept our relationship, thanks.”

 I wanted to have some fun too.

HYOYEON’S POV::

Well, Eunhyuk, as you said, We can’t confirm it without a kiss right?”

I expected this to happen though, Donghae would like to have his payback for what Eunhyuk said. So he grabbed my chin and  kissed me. We broke away from the kiss and the car was so wild and noisy with all the noise.

So we better get going then. Guys! SEATBELTS!” And so we rode off, Gyuri was seated beside me I felt guilty though, I got her boyfriend so I turned to talk to her.

Gyuri? Do you feel bad?” I asked her. “Don’t worry Hyo, I’m happy for you and HyukJae. Full support for you guys.” She told me.

Thanks Gyuri, you really are a good friend.”

And then we rode off.

GYURI’S POV:

So when I arrived in my house I immediately lay in bed and though of things.

I felt bad about Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk abeing a couple. But I have to be happy for them though because they’re my friends.

Good and evil thoughts were arguing in my mind until I heard my phone ringing and then I looked at the caller ID. It was an unknown number.

I picked it up.

Yoboseyo?” I asked.

Yoboseyo Gyuri-shi!” The person said.

Who are you and why are you calling?

Why? Can’t a childhood friend see how his friends are doing now?

I am asking who are you?

You really don’t remember? Okay, I will give you a clue. I transferred to Busan a few years back. Good enough clue for you to find out?

Ohh. No way, can this really be you?

Aneyong Gyuri, do you remember me now?


"Guys are like stars. There are a million of them, but only ONE can make your dreams come true. It's the star that falls for you."


Hello there guys!

So what do you think of this chapter? TEEHEE I guess all fo you are dying to know who the caller is right?
I guess you would have to wait. :((

I ahve new Subscribers! Hello there guys! Don't be afraid to comment okay?

Oh, what do you think, whould I stick with this font or Georgia. I need your opinion. thanks!

Oh, and I already bolded the lines so that you guys won't have a hard time.

ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END...like pizza (sobs)

xoxo,

eatcheeseabehappy