Do Something!

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP:

“Maybe? But I know there’s something going on with those two.”I said as I saw Hyoyeon talking...... to another guy.


EUNHYUK’S POV:

When Doojoon said that, I wondered who he was talking about until I faced the direction he was facing to.

Hyoyeon...My Hyoyeon... was talking to....WOOYOUNG?! And she’s laughing?! And now what.. they hug?!-----I spoke too soon. K

Then Doojoon faced me and he must’ve seen my face.

Dude... Chill... maybe they’re just talking about something in a friendly matter... or—

 And then he faced them again now they were sitting down next to each other.. Hyoyeon was massaging his arm, wiped th sweat off his face and then letting him drink water?! She never even did those things to me?!

And then I just stormed off, out of the gym. It was only 5 minutes left until class ends so I got out early.

When it was time to go home I had to do something extra circular so I got out later than the other his time. Doojoon still noticed that I was pissed off with the whole thing that happened in the Gym. Then I asked.

Hey is Hyo coming with us today?

No, but she said that she was going to go home with that guy.. What’s his name again? Wooyoung!” Donghae said.

WHAT?! WHO?!

“I said she was going—

Yeah yeah, I heard it already.” I got into the car STILL, pissed off.

--NEXT DAY—

I promised myself last night that I would talk to Hyoyeon today. But my chances are always blocked because she always gets distracted with Wooyoung!

If you don’t know. Wooyoung is a new kid here in our school. He just came in last week.. just so you know.

What should I do now?

And also today she said that Wooyoung was taking her back home..

EUNHYUK.....DO SOMETHING!!


So now you know who the guy is...

SO what happens next?

LOL while I was typing Wooyoung's name, it always type Woohyun because he's my bias in INFINITE. Anyways...

At last I finally updated!

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy.