Hyoyeon's Exam Camp

SENIOR YEAR

a/n: To my other subscribers. You might have noticed that I had to start again starting with this chapter because when Asian fanfics changed servers my latest updates were lost so thank you for cooperating with me :D


LAST CHAP.

Yeah, actually she’s the one that suggested it in the first place. So we start tomorrow okay? Pack your things tonight and when we get home from school tomorrow, we will pass by your houses for you to get your things and head straight for my house.”


HYOYEON’S POV:

So today is the day the Hyoyeon Exam Camp starts. Everything went as planned and we arrived at my house early.

Everyone except Eunhyuk were shocked to see that my house has grown bigger, they didn’t know that my parents had it renovated and stuff.

So if you ask, my dad works in America and is making lots of Money and my mom runs a small business that gathers a lot of customers which also makes a lot of money.

As we enter the house the first thing I told them was. “Okay everyone, Girls upstairs and boys downstairs. Now everyone put their things down and change into something comfortable so that we can start on History. 10 minutes everyone. Go.

They rushed to their rooms. I labeled them this morning. For the 10 minutes they were up there, I got that short time to plan some things for the review and after I knew it they were all standing before me with notebooks and pens with them.

“Okay, is everyone ready?”They all nodded so I continued “I will group you into 2 to start with. I have the names of 3 people in this bowl so whoever picks who will be their partner. I won’t be joining since I will be your guide so come on pick!”

If all of you are interested in the pairs here they are.

Gyuri and Yoona

Donghae and Doojoon

Eunhyuk and Junho

I swear the moment I saw Eunhyuk draw out Junho’s name I knew that there was going to be trouble but you know we have to go on.

So for history, I told them to study about a certain event in our country’s history and then re-enact it in front of the others and after they present it they can answer questions and give a mini-quiz for the other pairs.

Turns out everybody had fun and learned something.

After the History lesson I let them eat for a while and then we moved on to the 2nd and the last topic Chemistry.

Since our professor gave us the practical test beforehand we only focused on the written test. So what I did for this subject was I gave them each a part of the periodical table and do some studying about it and then present it in a unique way.

Yoona and Gyuri acted

Doojoon and Donghae made a song

And Junho and Eunhyuk made a comedy skit which was very convincing.(before this was lost, Junho and EUnhyuk did a dance, but then who would learn anything from a dance that includes chemistry?)

And then after last minute note browsing I decided that it was time to sleep.

Just a few minutes before deciding to sleep the boys just started making jokes on chemicals and stuff. But then I saw Gyuri and Yoona were also kinda worn out so I went near them and told them to get some rest.

So we climbed up the stairs but before I got to step on the stairs a hand grabbed my arm.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

I was almost crying because Junho’s jokes were hilarious so I needed a rest when I was about to go to the living room I saw the girls climbing up the stairs and Hyo was last.

I stopped her from climbing up and she faced me. “Yes Hyuk?”

“Hyo, I realized we didn’t spend any time with each other today.”

“Aww, Eunhyuk. Come here.”    She hugged me and said. “You’re right Hyuk. I’m sorry; I just got caught up in helping you guys. I hope you understand.”

I caressed her cheeks and kissed her. “Of course I understand dear. Just don’t forget me.” I laughed a little and so did she.

In the background we heard Junho saying ”I zinc we are done because all the other jokes ar-gon!”

“I will keep that in mind.” She kissed me on the cheek. And whispered in my ear.

“Get some sleep already, we have to wake up early tomorrow.” I nodded.

Then she walked up the stairs and by the time she got to half of it she turned to Doojoon, Donghae and Junho and yelled. “YAH! GET SOME SLEEP NOW YOU HOOLAGANS!”

And then they rushed to me and Junho said “Tough girl you’ve got there Hyuk”

“I know.”    I smiled by the thought of that. “Let’s get some sleep now you guys.


And with that. Our first night ended.


Yops so hello there guys!

So for my readers who read this before yes I changed it because of the server thingy.

I call them the LOST CHAPTERS :((

I wasn't abe to save them in the computer so I had to re-write them again.

So I will update again like crazy because in 2 weeks school will start.

Stay tuned!

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy.