Damn

SENIOR YEAR

a/n: To my other subscribers. You might have noticed that I had to start again starting with this chapter because when Asian fanfics changed servers my latest updates were lost so thank you for cooperating with me :D


LAST CHAP.

 “I know.” I smiled by the thought of that. “Let’s get some sleep now you guys.

And with that. Our first night ended.


HYOYEON’S POV:

So after last night we woke up early and did some last minute notes and browsing. Then we went straight to school. I can see that everyone was nervous and so was I, I just hope they can pass their tests.

Our exams are only Half-days which gives us more time to review. So during dismissal I can see in everyone’s faces that they were satisfied with their test results which made me feel good.

So on our 2nd night we tackled Literature and Physics, I made them do things similar to what we did the other night role plays and trivia. And other things that they can learn while enjoying. And we just practically replayed the whole cycle. And on the next day I can also tell that they were satisfied again.

So now it is the 3rd night and we have to prepare for tomorrow’s exam and also the last which were Languages and Calculus

For Languages I asked them to make an improve scene in English. Which went pretty well while Gyuri is studying French by herself.

So then we go to Calculus, in where I asked them to practice solving problems under a time limit.

I go and

Ask surprise question to a person every once in a while.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

So Hyoyeon promised me that she would spend some time with me but it was all ‘do this’ and ‘do that’ not even a single hug or kiss.

Right now I am learning Calculus with Junho. This is my weakest subject I didn’t get it in any way at all. So I keep trying but I just can’t get it. So I became very cranky tonight.

Just then Hyoyeon was coming my way and thn she stopped right in front of Junho and me and she told Junho.

“Junho, do you mind reviewing with Donghae and Doojoon, I can handle Eunhyuk myself.”

“Yeah, sure Hyo.”

While they were talking I was thinking that this is the time where it can only be me and Hyo and no Calculus. This moment. I was happy until.

“Now Eunhyuk. Let’s get back to your Calculus.”

Damn.