Best day ever.

SENIOR YEAR

JUNHO’S POV:

I felt good that Hyoyeon was talking, smiling and hugging me again, but she doesn’t love me anymore.

I don’t want to be a burden to her. If I love her I have to let her do what she wants and not decide for her. I will be her guardian angel and I will protect her from no matter what.

I JUST WANT HER TO APPRECIATE ME AND I JUST WANT HER HAPPY.


NO ONE’s POV:

So on that day Junho knew that Eunhyuk’s Spanish teacher always dismisses his class early and same goes for him and his Art’s teacher. So he decided that while waiting for the others would be a good time to ask Eunhyuk about how he still feels about Hyoyeon.

And then the Bell rung.

JUNHO’S POV:

So I was sitting in the Donghae’s car while he was taking a make-up test with his Calculus teacher so he gave me the key. Then I guessed right.. Eunhyuk was early. So he went in the car and waited for the others. We were still awkward with each other because he might think that I am still angry about him for the incident.. So I decided to break the wall already.

“Long time no talk bro” I started. I saw the small shock on his face.

“Yeah it’s been quite long.” Hyuk replied.

“So how are you and Gyuri?”

“Oh, we broke up. But we are still good friends though. No negative vibes between us so that’s good. How about you and Hyoyeon?”

“Oh well, we broke up too. I kind of broke up with her, but just like you and Gyuri. No bad feelings for us too.”

EUNHYUK’S POV:

“Oh well, we broke up too. I kind of broke up with her, but just like you and Gyuri. No bad feelings for us too.”Junho said.

Junho and Hyoyeon already broke up?! And me and Gyuri already broke up so that means I have a chance at Hyoyeon again……best day ever.

“Well, good for us then, no more awkwardness between us friends okay? It’s been weird not having you guys to talk to.”

“Yeap! Good for us bro!” Junho held out his hand and I shook it.

Then there was a long silence.

“So here’s the thing...” Junho said. “I broke up with Hyoyeon because I knew that I was holding her back from something.”

“What do you mean? You didn’t even do anything wrong to her?” I said.

“Yes, I did. But I did help her in a way. I helped her realize something…”

“And what is that?”

“That I’m not supposed to be her boyfriend, that I’m not the one she loves.”

“You’re confusing me right now.”

“Don’t you get it Hyuk?! She doesn’t love me…SHE LOVES YOU!.”

“Sh-sh-she l-loves w-who?!”

“She loves YOU man! HYOYEON LOVES YOU! Now snap out of that trance and stop pretending you don’t like it because I know you love her too.”

“Well..” I can’t hide anything from Junho, he knows everything.

“Don’t even think about it, because I am here to help you. I’ll be your wingman bro.”

“Really?! Thanks man! You are an awesome friend did I tell you that?!” I said when I slapped his shoulder.

“Yeah, I know that. You don’t have to tell me.” And then we were laughing.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?!” It was Donghae.. “My friends are talking to each other and laughing again! Come here you.” He dived in the car and hugged the both of us. And then Hyoyeon and Gyuri came into view and they were laughing with each other too.

“What happened to the world today?! Even Hyoyeon and Gyuri are getting along too!”

Even Junho and me were surprised.

“Come on guys to my house for a mini-party! GET IN GIRLS!”

And so Hyoyeon and Gyuri went in the car and we drove off to Donghae’s place.


 

So Gyuri broke up with me but we are still on good terms…Junho and Hyoeyon also broke up but are also in good terms…Junho and I are wrestling each other again and so does Donghae.. Hyoyeon and Gyuri are laughing with each other again and….. Junho told me that Hyoyeon loves me.

And I repeat…

BEST DAY EVER.


"If you find somebody you can love, you can't let that get away." -The Wedding Singer (1998)


 

TAHNK YOU APPLEEYED FOR THE BANNER!

Isn't it awesome? I love my new friend :D Support her too okay?

So, I can hear your rejoicing by this side of the computer :)) Yes guys. Happy time for the story And I hope you guys have a happy time too. But again, sometimes happy things are neccessary. Let's just see.

And also support my co-author in her fic! thanks guys! >:D<

LOVE GRANDMAS! <3

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy.