Go ahead

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP.

Turns out she didn’t even need any help. She can manage a meal for 20 for pete’s sake.

 

 

Still, until now I am wondering about how it would be like to spend the rest of my life with her.


HYOYEON’S POV:

Eunhyuk needed help with making lunch so I needed to help him in order to prevent food poisoning.

It’s a good thing my mom taught me how to do things like, cooking, cleaning, laundry, sewing and other things. She told me that those things will help me in the future, and I am sure that it really did.

After a few minutes lunch is served.

We all gathered around the table and talked away while eating.

“So, after we eat. We will prepare and then we will head straight to the mall. Is that okay guys?”Gyuri said.

“Yeah Sure.”  Doojoon replied.

“you guys are going to Lotte World later right? After you guys go to the mall?”  Junho asked.

“Ohh yeah, how did you know Junho? Nobody even told you. Well, you must’ve heard us talking about it while you were still asleep. You will go with us.”

“Okay then.”Junho said and after that he remained silent throughout the whole lunch.

After a few minutes, we finished our lunch and we prepared our things and headed out to the mall. Junho decided to stay home first and will just catch up with us later.

JUNHO’S POV:

After they all have left for the mall to go shopping. I called up Jessica.

“Yoboseo?”

“Jessica? It’s me Junho.”

“oh hi Junho! Is there anything you want me to help you with?”

“Yes, I would like you to go to the mall with me later. You have to tell Hyoyeon or Eunhyuk that Wooyoung is up to something. When I say it, they would think that I am just making up a prank.”

“Sure. Listen Junho. I have to tell you something.”

“Save it for later Jessica. I will see you at the mall.”

 

JESSICA’S POV:

As I was about to head out to go to the mall with Junho. I saw that Wooyung was with 4 people out in his lawn. I identified them in an instant. 2AM, college boys. Rebels but with a soft side ones.

So if all are wondering how Wooyoung and me could’ve ever met.  It goes like this.

My hometown is in Daegu and my parents decided not to come with me to Seoul for some business, but I am not mad at them for anything since they give me allowances and stuff like that but I didn’t have any relative here in the city good thing Wooyung’s mom is accepting boarders that time with an affordable rent. And from that day on me and Wooyung decided to become friends. Now you know…

BACK TO THE STORY.

“Hey Jessica! Where are you going?”He called out.

“Going to the mall with Junho. Just following your orders on keeping him on a leash Wooyoung!” NOT. I replied.

“That’s great Jessica! Now, just stall him for the rest of the day and the plan will go flawlessly.”He said with that grin that I just want to slap off.

“Okay then, can I go now?”  I asked.

“Well, by all means my dear. Go ahead.” Wooyoung responded

After that I went to the mall to see Junho already waiting for me.


 So now you know more about Jessica. Teehee. Ideas are flooding to me right now. I feel so happy.

I will add more Gyuri-Doojoon and YoonHae moments in the next few chapters. But I have to emphasize on HyoHyuk :D

Do you remember the nights we just stayed there just laughing, smiling for hours at anything. #nowplaying =))

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.