Sometimes the useless times are the most memorable

SENIOR YEAR

Their classrooms THEIR Classrooms.

The class went on for an hours but it felt like ages for best friends Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. The whole time their professor will just talk to them about diffrent kinds of poetry. And so because of that, Hyoyeon dozed into sleep.

HOYEON POV:

So as she dozed off to sleep she had a dream, a dream that never even knew she will be dreaming of.

HYO'S DREAM:

"hey hyo! get your steps right, okay?!" -eunhyuk said....
"Ookay! I will, JUST STOP SCREAMING AT ME!" , she said almost tearing up. When Hyuk saw this he rushed over to her  Hugged her and said. "I'm sorry, i didn
't mean to do that to you, I am just very hype when it comes to dancing.' as he said this.

Hyoyeon stood up and clearing up her tears and said" Okay then, if that's why. Get off your but and start practicing then! If that's what you are going to dance in the showcase then you have a lot of  work to do bro.'", and she laughed. That was the day when Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk advanced from being dance partners to being friends.

BACK TO HYOYEON:

"Why am I dreaming of him?" she said in her mind. Then, she felt a tap at her back and it was Eunhyuk telling her that the class already ended (thank God they were placed at the back.)

NOBODY'S POV:

So, they spent walking down the hall together while Eunhyuk and explaining to Hyoyeon what happened during class. Until they see Junho and Gyuri, and they seem to have a very serious conversation.

And both of them seem so spot Hyo and Hyuk and seemed shocked.


 

 

Wahoo!!! Want to know what happens next right? Well, I talked this through with my friend but don't worry guys.

I will make this story as awesome as it can be.

oh, just so you know I will show you their unifroms.

for boys....

and

for girls.

XOXO,

eatcheeseandbehappy.