I'll be waiting

SENIOR YEAR

HYOYEON POV:
Junho said whaat?!
Well, we have been good friends after all, and we do share  meorable moments with each other and I find no reason why he can't be my boyfirend so....
"Okay Junho.. I'll be your girlfriend" I said as he jumped with joy like a kid getting the newest verion of a car or something.
"Ohh thank you Hyoyeon, I promise you I won't let you down...I PROMISE" He siad while holding out his pinky.. and I trusted him.
So we decided to go back to Donghae who was waiting in the car for a long time now.



EUNHYUK POV:
Gyuri said whaat?!
Well it gave me a bout a minute to figure out what's happening around me. I was flustered to I looked around and saw Hyoyeon and Junho Holding hands and Hugging while going back to the car. And now I understood what just happened.
"Yeah sure Gyuri, but..I won't make any promises" I said in monotone.
"Yeah! Thanks oppa!" She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek, I wiped it away immediately.
And so we followed Hyoyeona and Junho back to the car.


DONGHAE POV:
Oh shucks where are they? Ughh okay, I'll just rest my eyes a bit
zzz.zzz....zzzz ohh, that tickles...  wait, I'm dreaming, I'm not supposed to me ticklish... then I opened my eyes.
"Ohh you suprised me" Yoona said.
"Well, from what I know, I was the one sleeping you were?" I asked
"Well, my fetcher isn't here yet and I got bored then I saw you doze off a few moments ago and so i decided to bug you." she said as I was rubbing my eyes.
"Ohh, are you mad?  she asked.
"No, no it's okay..." then I heared Hyoyeon and Junho coming." You woke me up right at the right time! There are my friends already"
"Oh, is that so? well okay then.. good to be of service then, goodbye donghae-oppa!" I blushed.. she was too cute.
"Yah yah Yah! What did we just see? you and yoona looks good together!" Hyoyeon said that even before saying hello.
Then Eunhyuk and Gyuri came along...
"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY! IN THE CAR!"


EUNHYUK POV:
So we got in the car, Gyuri and I went to the back while the 3 were seated at the front.
I didn't like the view on the way back home. Beside me was Gyuri but in front of me was Hyoyeon and Junho, holding hands and leaning on each toher's shoulders and everything. It felt horrible.
"Oppa kwenchana?" She asked me.
"Ne" I said
I just want to get home and stay in bed for a while.And pretend that everything that heppened this day is just a dream..


HYOYEON POV:
"Okay thanks guys! See you tomorrow!" Hugs for the boys and kisses for Gyuri.
"Yah! I'll call you okay?!" Junho said as I was about to open the door.
"I'll be waiting" I said as I blushed.


EUNHYUK POV: 
I'll be waiting too Hyoeyon -shi. I promise you that I will love you more than anyone else in this world. I PROMISE.


 

So now that HY and JH and EH and GR are now couples what will happen next?

HEY HEY HEY!

Sorry for the short update, I haven't been updating for a long time now.  Been packed up with projects and all. And now finals are coming up expect a haitus but I will update as much as I can

Ohmygod! SJ-M's too perfect is just really too perfect.. Go eunhyukie!!

LoL being a fangirl is awesome.

And now I can't leave you guys without a special treat right? So here it is..

Eunhyuk!

Yes, this was taken from SS3 manila. I was supposed to be there and if I were I should've seen this. Well anyways!

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy!