Gyuri's party

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP:

Huh? Party plans? For who? So I flipped a few more pages and a few more, I didn’t react until I finished reading...and then I finished it.


JUNHO’S POV:

And when I was done, all I could do was stare into space and lower down the notebook…. I can act surprised since DooJoon is coming and Gyuri’s planning a party and all, but I can’t let Gyuri ruin my best friends’ relationship. Yes, I saw there, by the middle of the notebook…PLANS TO GET EUNHYUK BACK TO ME. So what I did so that Gyuri won’t be suspicious is to place the Notebook where it belonged and tell Eunhyuk all about it in the car going home. SO I went straight to my Chemistry class.

So the class ended and I was heading straight to the car, I saw Eunhyuk and Donghae sitting there so I made a un for it before the girls arrive until my phone was ringing.. I checked it, it was Chansung from my dance group.

Yoboseyo Chansungie?”

HYUNG! Did you forget that Jaebom hyung will make us practice for the whole week and the next since there’s a competition coming up? You forgot didn’t you?”

oh shoot, wrong timing!

Yeah, I remember thanks Chansung! I’ll give you a banana later bye!”
 

I went back to the car and told them that I had practice for the whole 2 weeks. I left and I had to think of a way to tell Eunhyuk that Gyuri was plotting something.

THE NEXT WEEK CAME and I still haven’t told Eunhyuk about what I saw. Seems like every time I try to tell him there’s always a distraction.  I came to the car late I just wanted to see what I have been missing since I had practice again.  They were all waiting for me, I saw Gyuri with some paper in her hands and I knew in an instant what she will say.

Okay, now that we are all complete I would want to say something to you guys.” She started. “I know all f you have been curious about what I have in this notebook  right? Well today you will know…. I am actually planning a party for you guys and some of our other friends! You can invite anybody!

That’s nice Gyuri but why make a party for the end of the term?” Yoona asked.

Why NOT make a party for the end of the term?” Gyuri said. So, I will see you Saturday 7:30 pm okay? Now, buhbye.

What? Where are you going? Won’t you join us back home?” Hyoyeon asked.

Well, I have to get some things for the party. I’ll pass out today guys. Have a safe trip!

Then I had to go to…

EUNHYUK’S POV:

So it was the last week for the 3rd quarter so we were packed with requirements and exams and last minute reviewing. And our exam for literature this quarter was of course our project. Me and Hyoyeon were always using our free period to practice, she was always so determined to get good grades. And It payed off. We got an A for it, so I congratulated her with a kiss and new shoes since her shoes are beaten up since she had it for 2 years already.

The whole week passed on with stress and accomplishment and it was fast. And then It was time for Gyuri’s party, all of us were so Hyped since Gyuri’s partys were always something to look out for.

I passed Junho a while before leaving school but he had a phonecall, he always looked like he had something important to say to me but something always comes up. I feel like Junho’s so stressed these days, he has practices almost everyday and he has to keep up with his studies, but it’s nice to see him keeping up but I still am worried about my buddy.

I called him to make sure if he was coming to the party, he said maybe 8:30 he will arrive, so we all got ready and went to Gyuri’s house with the friends we invited. And it looked……AWESOME.

There was a dance floor, awesome lights and music. There was a bar but knowing Gyuri there was only SUUUUPER LITTLE alcohol in them. So the party started and we were partying and celebrating the completion of our 3rd quarter.

I was resting a little form all the dancing I did with Hyoyeon so we were sitting down and then to door opened, we thought it was Junho but it was still 8:00 and then we saw someone enter…”NO WAY” me and Hyoyeon said together.

HYOYEON’S POV:

No way!” Me and Eunhyuk said together when the person from the door entered. “DOOJOON!!!!!??!!?” We said together again we went closer to him and he smiled at us. “You missed me?” He asked Hyuk..”Of course I did man! How long has it been?” Eunhyuk asked. “I forgot.” Then he faced me “ How about Hyoraengi? How are yah?” he asked me . “I am doing great!!! I missed you!” I hugged him *ehem, ehem* I heard Eunhyuk, “Don’t worry Hyukie I’m still yours” I hugged him. And thehn Doojoon looked surprised and asked “Woah, woah, woah, I was just away for a short while and now I have missed this many. What’s with you two anyways?” He asked and me and Eunhyuk laughed, “Dude, she’s my girlfriend already!”Then Doojoon’s eyes widened.”Oh really, You aren’t kidding?! Congratulations guys! Come here.” He hugged me and Eunhyuk.

Now come on bro, we have a lot of catching up to do.” Eunhyuk said and he led Doojoon and me on a small table and we talked to each other about what we have been up to these past few years.

So while we were talking, Junho finally came in and the first thing he saw was of course, Doojoon. He ran to him like a little boy and jumped on his lap *oh Junho*

HYUUUUUNGGG!! Why didn’t you tell us that you were coming?

Surprise?

“I MISSED YOU HYUNG!! Now, let us talk.

Then me and Hyoyeon looked at each other and we decided to give them some space since Junho got a long well the most with Doojoon when we were young. We went to get some food and drinks and after a little while we headed straight to the dancefloor.

 Eunhyuk had a phone call so he had to go for a short while, I danced a little more. 2 songs have already finished and Eunhyuk still isn’t back and I was getting tired, I went to a table where Doojoon was sitting and asked him if he saw Eunhyuk.. he said no. Since I was tired I decided to sit down beside him. But what I didn’t know was that they were playing spin the bottle and the person who get’s pointed at must kiss the person beside them..

Then it pointed at Doojoon.


So, what will happen next? TEEHEE.

tell me what do you think will happen, I feel so awesome today I don't know why.

All, my readers are required to post comments :)) LOL

Stay HEALTHY!

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy