Warming up?

SENIOR YEAR

EUNHYUK’S POV:

Wooyung wants a fight, I will give him one.

I raised my fist but he said “Wait! To make it more exciting, I will be the that you will fight the last, my friends here are hungry for a fight. Jo Kwon hyung and Jinwoon. Go ahead.” He said.

“Coward!”I yelled as he was backing away.

And then we fought. I am giving them what they want, me becoming weak. But that was just all acting I can still take them on and then when they had enough, Wooyoung called the other two, Seulong and Changmin. Compared to the other 2 these 2 were buffer. Which made me worry. So I raised a fist to hit one of them.

They were strong I tell you. Now I can feel my energy draining out and then behind Wooyung, I can see Jessica signaling to me to play like I have lost all the energy I have. And so she pulled out her phone.

“Well, look at our hero now. Didn’t win a fight and also didn’t get the girl.”

He grabbed my chin and rose up my head, for him to see the fresh wound on the side of my lips.

“There is something you should know Lee Hyukjae. I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT.”Wooyung said. Still holding my chin.

We looked at each other with anger in our eyes for a second and then he dropped my head so that it could hit the ground very hard.   And because of that I lost consciousness.


Hey guys! I woke up the last in the house so all I have to eat are little pieces of bread which is very yummy. Good thing there are a lot of snack here.

I am left at home so I can finish this and my family when somewhere.

Ohh, the story’s going good huh? I know. Just wait and see.

Back-Home-Notes:

I am LOL-ing over the fact that I just ate Siopao for breakfast. and because of the song below this. :))

iTunes was cooperating with my fic.

YEAH LOVE IS PAIN. LOVE IS OVER, YEAHHH~!

Neon Jeongmal mystery, mystery,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.