What didn't happen last night.

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP.

“Go down and change your clothes Hyuk. We have to hurry.”

 “See you in the car!” Hyuk said. Then he kissed me on the cheek and headed his way downstairs.


HYOYEON’S POV:

Well, I made it down before Hyuk even finished taking a bath, what takes him so long? Well, I wouldn’t want to keep the others waiting so I stood in front of the bathroom door downstairs where Hyuk was taking a bath and I just kicked the door and shouted “YAH LEE HYUKJAE! IF YOU MAKE ME MISS MY CALCULUS TODAY YOU ARE DEAD!”

And he said “Okay then! I just finished Rinsing and repeating! Give me 3 minutes!”

So I didn’t answer but I went outside and went to the car and waited for Hyuk there. And when he came there a bomb of questions attacked us like.

“So, what happened last night?”Asked by Gyuri.
“Did you wear protection?” Asked by Junho who almost got smacked by Hyuk for asking that question.
“What time did you sleep?” who was asked by Donghae who was being saf with his question to avoid being smacked by Hyuk.

We all told them that nothing happened last night but nobody will believe us!

While we were eating lunch, I almost fainted when I remembered that I didn’t eat a proper dinner and breakfast so when I went to the cafeteria I wanted something that can energize me and healthy for me.

I asked for a lot of food and 2 oranges. I went back to the table, everybody was watching me with very weird expressions on their faces.

“What? Never seen a girl pig out before?”I asked. And they all just went back to eating.

After eating the oranges, I kind of liked it so I asked for 2 more. And when I stepped out of the cafeteria I realized how full I was. Well, I had like an hour to digest it before PE right?

So after English I went to the lockers and changed my clothes, my tummy is still full. We’re going to run laps today and sit-ups. Well here we go then.

While doing laps I felt my tummy aching a little now and then we went to do sit-ups I was about to reach 53 sit-ups until my tummy started acting weird and I ran straight to the lockers and I saw Gyuri drinking water in there but I didn’t mind. I really needed to vomit and when I did, I felt like I needed to at least fill my stomach a little. So I drank water and ate the oranges I got and munched on them.

GYURI’S POV:

So I went to the lockers and got myself some water since my bottle outside ran out already. I was drinking and then I saw Hyoyeon, with one hand on and another on her tummy, we looked at each other for a second and she went straight to the toilet, a moment later I heard a noise, it sounded like….Vomiting?! So I took a peak in the bathroom and found Hyoyeon, kneeling down with her head facing the toilet and yes vomiting.

When she stood up, I ran back outside and went to Doojoon, she wouldn’t go to conclusions just yet.

She saw Hyoyeon, going back inside the gym, with a water bottle in hand and as I expected it…Oranges.

I made my way to sit beside her and the first thing she said to me was “Oh, hi Gyuri! Want some oranges?”

“Oh, thanks Hyo but not right now. I want to ask you a question, umm, er, you never told me you liked oranges.”

“Oh me? Well, it’s not that I don’t like them, it’s just that I don’t eat them that much. But today I feel like I am infatuated with it.”

“Oh really now? Why today of all days?”

“Hmm, maybe because I want energy, I want something healthy and for no reason I am CRAVING for oranges today.”

“Is that so?”

“Ohh, yes, in fact, I am also craving for chocolate! I will go get myself one later.”

And after that I went back to my seat.

I am confused right now, I mean, Hyoyeon has eaten like lots of food today and that’s not normally her, I saw her vomiting in the toilet just a few moment ago and she…SLEPT WITH EUNHYUK LAST NIGHT. Oh Crap.


"There is a great diffrence between worry and concern, a worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem"


TEEHEE!! I guess yu guys waited long enough for the next update.

So me and my co-author already discussed was was going to happen in the story that continues :D

I just drank some mountian dew and my best friend is already a radio DJ Me to happy!

SO expect a lot of chapters to come.

I will post 2 chapters tonight. this will be the first.

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy.