And the fun starts here.

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP.

 “Changing topic, guys! Finals are a week away, we have no time for these things anymore, we have to study okay?” Hyo said (always the study bug in the group)

“OKAY!”All of us said.

FINALS, CRAMMING, HEADACHES, STRESS AND SUMMER HERE WE COME!


 

HYOYEON’ POV:

So these past few days, all of us were just basically studying and studying…and studying. We are working extra hard considering that this will be our last.

I like my group of friends because they can manage their time wisely. They know, when it’s time to study, to play, to study again and to flirt with their girlfriends while studying. And for Junho’s case, looking for a girlfriend to flirt with.

Since I was always the academically inclined person in the group they assigned me as their leader. But since I have known these people for so long I know that just the simple studying won’t do the trick so I thought of an amazing idea.

“Okay everyone! We will have an exam camp-in in my house!” I said.

“A what?” Junho asked.

“an exam camp-in. We eat, sleep and study at my house for  days, the first day will be the day before the 1st exam starts. And we will have fun activities that isn’t only fun but also helps us review.” I explained to them.

“Ohhh sounds fun! I like it Hyoyeon, and after we study we can like do our nails and facials on each other.” Gyuri suggested.

“Yeah, if we have the time. Listen guys, this isn’t just about fun, it’s also about academics.”

“YES MAM!” Doojoon said.

“Well, does your mom know about this?”

Yeah, actually she’s the one that suggested it in the first place. So we start tomorrow okay? Pack your things tonight and when we get home from school tomorrow, we will pass by your houses for you to get your things and head straight for my house.”


So, it's a short update, but it gives you something to think about what's going to happen in the next chapters.

ps. I don't even know what I am going to do next. :)) This is also going behind my co-author's back Teehee, hi unnie.

STUDY BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS!

Nah just kidding.

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy