HOSPITAL.

SENIOR YEAR

HYOYEON’S POV:

The police came in, my friends went out. And the police came back out, now with Wooyoung and 2AM.

Everybody was hugging each other. Eunhyuk hugged me, it felt good but something was wrong, something hurt.

I touched the place where it hurt, my stomach, and as I looked at my hands, it was full of blood. Now I remember, someone’s knife suddenly hit me.

I wasn’t able to tell because I am wearing all black. And when I saw it, I fainted. Eunhyuk was still hugging me So he was able to catch me before I fell on the ground.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

I was hugging Hyoyeon with all my might until, I can feel her weight on me and as I see that her hand was filled with blood. And as I saw my shirt, there was a spot of blood.

And I lifted Hyoyeon’s shirt, she was bleeding, a lot.

“Hyoyeon..”I said. And everyone looked at me.

“Oh my god. Quick guys, let’s go to the hospital.”  Gyuri said.

All of us rushed to the car, good thing Donghae and Yoona were there inside the car already. SO we hoped in a and told Donghae to drive, FAST.

Going to the hospital I was holding Hyoyeon’s hand the whole time. And after a while, I can feel my head throbbing again. I felt all dizzy and I can smell the scent of blood again. And then I lost consciousness, again.

JUNHO’S POV:

I know that Donghae is driving as fast as he can but I need him to drive faster. Jessica was shivering and her head was also bleeding as bad as Eunhyuk who is now….also unconscious.

Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk and Jessica’s bodies were now drained of color.

I am hugging Jessica now. But nothing is helping.

“Donghae, faster please.”I said.

And then we arrive at the hospital.

Doojoon helped Eunhyuk ,Donghae carried Hyoyeon and I was carrying Jessica.

Gyuri and Yoona were the ones talking to the nurses. And then after a while there were 3 doctors with nurses by their side bringing 3 beds. We placed each on of them on a bed and they were rolled away to different rooms.

Inside the waiting room was silent except for the constant sobbing of Gyuri and Yoona.

It took a long time. Until one of the doctors went out to tell us that Jessica is okay.

My friends told me that I should see her and talk to her first. And so I did. I entered her room and I can see the color in Jessica’s face. And a bandage on her forehead.

“Hey Junho.”She said.

“Hi Jessica. How are you doing?”I asked

“A lot better. Thank you, for trusting me and saving me from there.”

“No problem. It’s a good thing that you’re okay.”

“How’s Eunyhuk and Hyoyeon?”

“No, news about them yet. You’re the first one to recover. Eunhyuk has a bad wound on his forehead, worse than yours and Hyoyeon has a deep wound on her stomach.”

“I just hope they’re okay.”She said.

“Yeah, me too.”And without me knowing, a tear dropped by my face.

“Junho? Are you okay?”she asked, and I nodded my head.

“I know something’s wrong Junho. Tell me.” She suggested. I sighed and said. “it’s just that, I almost took the lives of the people I care about because of my carelessness. Like my best friend, the girl who I used to love and….”I stopped.

“And who Junho? Is there anybody else hurt?”she asked.

“..and the girl who I love now.”I said and looked at her. And I can see a tear drop on her face.

“Junho.”She opened her arms wide and we hugged each other. Hoping that everything will be alright.

After a few more talking, I went outside to check on my friends. Most of them are asleep now, except for Donghae who was staring into space.

I went back inside the room. And lay my head down on Jessica’s bed and slept.

 


So now we all know that Junho will have somebody to love by the end of this story.  And this is also another one of those kinda long chapters Haha

AWWWWWWYEAH!!

Back-Home-Notes:

Last update for now. Last update will be maybe later or tomorrow. Just wait for it okay?

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.