Friends? Part 1

SENIOR YEAR

So from that day, all of them have not been talking with each other so much.. Just” Hello” and “Goodbyes” and in classes when needed. All of them agreed not to eat lunch with each other first so they ate lunch with other friends.The only person that they talk to is Donghae, but in Hyoyeon’s case, she talks with Yoona.

Almost a week has passed and the situation hasn’t changed yet..


JUNHO’S POV:

Wow, almost a week and I still haven’t talked with Hyoyeon. It’s fine though, I should give her some time to think and I respect her for that. I just want her to be happy.

Just then I heard my phone ringing.. I checked the caller ID. It’s Gyuri?

GYURI’S POV:

I am getting paranoid about the whole thing already. What if Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were meeting behind our back and we didn’t know? Oh I can’t let that happen so I called Junho oppa.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Oppa, we have to do something pronto. I am getting worried about Hyukkie oppa and I am sure you are worried about Hyoyeon too.” I said.

“Well, of course I am but I trust Hyoyeon and she would never do anything like that. I am giving her time to herself. I know she needs it.”

“Oh, I know that you are caring and all and I respect that. But for me, I will have to talk to Hyuk and I want him to listen and at least care about what I am saying.”

“well, Gyuri you aren’t saying it, you nag about it. Try to calm down and breathe first. Control your anger or any other feelings and just focus on letting Hyuk listen to you okay?”

“You are a good friend Junho, even if I am quite mad at Hyoyeon now I don’t have any negative feelings for you. Komawo! Anyeong~!”

Then I ended the call.

I can talk to him during lunch.

And so I went to my Literature class.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

Riiiingg~~! Finally it’s lunch! I went down the corridor and into the cafeteria. I found the table of my other group of friends that I made a few days ago, I headed to the table until someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and it was Gyuri. I haven’t seen her this close for some time now.

“Oppa can we talk?” she asked.

Since we haven’t been talking for a while now and I was finding it awkward I really wanted to fix the misunderstandings (if there is a misunderstanding)

“Yeah sure okay.”

So she lead me to an empty table at the end of the cafeteria. And we started talking with each other she seemed so calm about the whole thing and then she asked a question “Oppa, do you think it’s best for us if we give each other space right now?”.. I wasn’t able to respond quickly and then she started talking again. “Let’s break up, but I want us to break up as friends and pretend like none of this has ever happened. I just can’t take all of us not talking to each other anymore even Hyoyeon..” she trailled off after she said Hyoyeon’s name. then I said something at last.

“Gyuri, I promise to treat you like a sister that I will always have to protect and love. You will always be the girl that I have to worry about. With your good looks it’s hard not to be hurt. That’s what I am here for. Remember that okay? So friends?” I pulled out my hand.

“Friends” She shook it with a smile and not even a sign of sadness in her face. Then I pulled her hand to hug her. “It’s been good Gyuri. Now come on, let’s get some ice cream.”


I know all of you have been waiting for my comeback right?

I missed doing this. Well, it's alreayd midnight and I am still high. TeeHee.

So if anyone needs Anger Management classes, Junho can tutor you guys.

So now, for my special treat for you guys..

now it's not a picture today but a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSTaesAzCm0

WELL, SAVE MONKEYS! DROOL ON EUNHYUK.

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy.