Still wondering

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP.

So If all of you just figured it out, yes, I am Wooyoung’s spy. He texted me to stall Junho so that he would arrive late and stuff like that. But after hearing the story, Wooyoung was wrong, Hyoyeon never cheated on him, in fact they were never together. Ohh that devil of a devil.

‘Wooyoung, you just lost a follower’


HYOEYON’S POV:

 Last night we went home without, Junho so all night I was worried if whether he would make it home safely or not.

I went downstairs and all my worries were flushed away. Junho was sleeping on the couch with his mouth open, snoring and his feet apart. So I can say he is having a good sleep.

It was almost 11AM and all of us woke up hours ago. I should wake Junho up before he gets a headache. And so I did and it was one of my biggest regrets. I was so close to having a black eye. And then he woke up.

“Oh, I’m sorry Hyoyeon. I was just you know.” He said.

“No, Junho it’s fine. Is it okay with you to have Brunch? Since we are already preparing lunch.”I asked.

“Yea it’s fine with my Hyoyeon. Thanks.”

“okay then.”I said and went to the kitchen to help the others in preparing lunch.

 

EUNHYUK’S POV:

After seeing Hyoyeon almost getting a black eye by Sleeping Junho. I decided to help the other is preparing lunch and a few minutes later I see Hyoyeon coming near me.

“Had a good sleep dear?”I asked as I hugged her with one arm and kissed her on the forehead.

“Yes I did. Thanks for asking.”And she smiled. And decided to help me with the cooking.

“You know, to be my husband you must know these kind of stuff.”She said and took me by surprise. She smiled and just continued cooking.

Turns out she didn’t even need any help. She can manage a meal for 20 for pete’s sake.

 

 

Still, until now I am wondering about how it would be like to spend the rest of my life with her.


 

What do you guys think of Eunhyuk’s thoughts?

Okay guys! I know, I promised that I would update but then we had to go to the province and since there is no internet here. I am just doing the drafts so that I would just post and edit them when I get back.

Like what I am doing right now (LOL)

I will spend 3 days and 2 nights here and we will arrive on Saturday and classes start on Monday.. Making the best time I have here.

Draw Bananas.

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.