Roaller Coaster

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP.

So after we kissed I went back to looking at the theme park below us until I saw something unusual.

WOOYUNG?! Is that really Wooyoung In all black with 4 boys behind him. This feels bad.


JUNHO’S POV:

After I once again ruined YoonHae’s moment I must know where Hyoeyon and Eunhyuk must be…. Ohh myy.

I grabbed Jessica’s wrist and half-dragged her all around, good thing she wasn’t complaining though.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

Me, Hyoyeon, Doojoon and Gyuri are together falling in line for a roller coaster. Well only me and Doojoon were excited about it. Hyoeyon was calm and all but Gyuri was FREAKING out.

“Guys, I think it’s better for me to stay here. And watch.” Gyuri said.

“Aww, come on Gyuri, this would be fun!”I said.

“Are you sure you can’t do it?”  Doojoon asked. And she nodded her head.

“I’m okay with that but, who would stay with you here? I mean, I will get worried to leave you all alone.”  Doojoon said.

“I can stay with her. I mean, since I am not really in the mood for roller coasters right now.”Hyoyeon said.

“Hyo, are you sure?”I asked.

“ Oh come on. I’m Hyoyeon, the best baby sitter in this town.”  She whispered to me. And we giggled.

“Okay then. It will just be fast. Don’t go disappearing now.”  Eunhyuk said.

“Who are you, my father?!” Gyuri said in a sarcastic tone.

And then we waited in line for  the roller coaster.


 Making the chapters shorter to make my story look longer and have more suspense in them =))

Thank God for iTunes and it’s internet-free thingy. =)) haha. Every time I finish a chapter I have to play a game and thank God for downloads =))

My dad is watching Miami vs. Dallas. Tough game bro.

Back-Home-Notes:

TaeNy's Lady Marmalade duet is so sick you guys.

Consulted my co-author. I can finish this today already. :D

!!!

Xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy