Awake

SENIOR YEAR

NEXT MORNING.

HYOYEON’S POV:

I woke up to find myself in a hospital bed, I tried to sit up but the wound in my stomach just didn’t want me to.

“Hyo! You’re awake!.”I look at who was talking to see that it was Gyuri.

“Morning Hyo, if you don’t want that pain to come back, better stay there.”Yoona said.

“Fine. Thanks for taking care of me guys.”I said.

“Don’t’ worry about us Hyo.”Yoona said

“Oh, where’s Eunhyuk? How is he?”I asked.

“Oh, Eunhyuk’s in the other room, his condition is better now. In fact he’s cracking jokes with Doojoon and Donghae in there.”Gyuri said.

“That’s good to hear. Thank guys!”I thanked them

EUNHYUK’S POV:

I woke up to see that the people taking care of me were Doojoon and Donghae.

“You fools, wake up.”I said.

“HYUKJAE-AHHHH!! You’re alive!”  Donghae said as he hugged me.

“Good to see you awake  and talking man.”Said Doojoon.

“Thanks guys. Oh, how’s Hyoyeon?” i asked.

“Hyo’s fine, she will wake up any minute now. But the doctor said that you, Hyo and Jessica would have to crash in for a few days.”  Said Donghae.

I’m fine with that. Umm..guys…can I have some time alone right now?” I asked.

“Sure Hyuk. Come one Donghae.”  Said Doojoon and then they headed outside.

I pulled out my phone.

“Hello? Ommonie?”I called Hyoyeon’s mother.

“Oh hello Eunhyuk!”she said in a cheerful tone.

“Umm, can I ask you something?”I asked.

“Well of course my dear? What is it you ask?”She asked.


Teehee, here I go again with the teasing.

I won’t tell you what Eunhyuk asked Hyo’s mom.

Just find out in the next chapters.

Back-Home-Notes

I am so sorry guys If I am going too fast but, I really have to since school's tomorrow. I am so sorry.

FEEDING FRENZY!!!

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.