Goodmorning?

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP.

“Okay then. See you!”

And with that, I went to my room and Eunhyuk went to the bathroom downstairs.


EUNHYUK’S POV:

So I went to wash myself up and by the time I was heading to the living room I saw Hyoyeon already there turning her books, with her hair still damp and her cheeks pink, she saw me and she said.

“Wow, I never knew a guy can bathe longer than me.”She said while smiling.

“Yeah, well. This hair takes up a lot of work just so you know.”  It was true by the way. So I sat beside her and then we started working on her essay.

“wow, Hyuk. I gotta say I never expected you to help me in an essay with such a hard topic before.”

“Neither did I”

And with that, we finished her essay. Since it was till kinda early we decided to watch a movie. She choose a movie called “Just my Luck”  so we watched it and ate some popcorn in the living room and just enjoying each other’s company.

Just then I looked down and saw Hyoyeon already I deep sleep, I decided not to wake her up since she looked like she was having a good dream I carried her to her room and set her on her bed.

I was about to go but then she grabbed my hand and said “Sleep with me tonight Hyuk. Please? Just for tonight.”

I hesitated but then I looked at the clock It was almost midnight and we had to wake up early tomorrow, after thinking of that I just lay beside her looking at the window. Until she said my name “Hyuk…”…”Mmm?” I said while turning to face her.

But then she kissed me, I was shocked at first because she was kinda strong for someone half asleep but then I caught up with her. Our tongues were searching each other’s mouths and we were like that for a minute until we broke off and smiled at each other, our breathing still heavy. Then I kissed her and I can tell she was surprised and after that quick peck I said. “Good night Hyoyeon.”. She smiled at me and lay her head down. “Good night Eunhyuk”

And we dozed off.

DONGHAE’S POV:

As I pulled over Eunhyuk’s house I was wondering what was taking him so long. He will always be outside before I even come here. I stayed for 10 more minutes until I decided to get out of the car and call him from inside.

I rang the doorbell and the person who answered it was Hyuk’s mom.

“Oh, Donghae, can I help you?”

“Umm Is Hyuk already ready? We are a little behind schedule.”

“Oh, hasn’t he told you? He’s in Hyoyeon’s house. He stayed there for the night since the rain was so hard last night. Hyo’s mom told me.”

“Oh, is that so? Okay, thank you Mrs. Lee!”

“No problem Donghae, Stay safe!”

And with that I drove off. Hyuk in Hyo’s house?! Wow, those two are fast. I picked up Junho and Gyuri and Yoona from their houses and then we reached Hyoyeon’s house.

HYOYEON’S POV:

I woke up by the light of the sun hitting my face I looked beside me to see that Hyuk was still deep in his sleep. I didn’t want to disturb him until I looked at the clock. It was about time until Donghae drops over my house. So I shook Eunhyuk to wake him up.

“Eunhyuk-ah…wake up already.”I said.

“Eunhyuk…” Still no response.

“YAH LEE HYUKJAE! WAKE UP!”I shouted but still no response. Wow, this boy can sleep. I thought to myself.

Then I decided not to waste my time waking him up and I decided to take a shower. I turned around but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me so that I would land on his chest.

“I don’t plan on going to school today. Let’s just stay here for a while. And If you really want to go then I will just take you there later.”

 I was about to respond until.

“Well, I better get going then.”

Just form the sound itself we can see Donghae just in front of my door. Both of us just jolted right out of the bed.

“We were just about to—”

“Save it for later. Since there was no traffic today we are behind schedule so I will give you guys 15 minutes okay?”

And with that he left.

“Go down and change your clothes Hyuk. We have to hurry.”

 “See you in the car!” Hyuk said. Then he kissed me on the cheek and headed his way downstairs.


So, what do you guy think of the update? Good yeah?

Now I don't know what happens next.

Joking! :D

Everything will be happy from now on..

Yeah right. I won't let you guys off that easy.

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy!