A party to remember

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP:

I promised Hyoyeon I will be her Guardian Angel, I need to fix this.


JUNHO’S POV:

And so I went straight to find Gyuri. And she was of course in her table with her so called Posse, “Gyuri-shi, can we talk?” I asked her. “Sure Junho!” she asked her friends to wait for her..

@ Gyuri’s backyard.

Did you see what just happened there?” I asked her straight away. “What exactly?” She asked.

The thing that just happened between Doojoon, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk?”….” Why Lee Junho, are you happy now that I found a way for us to get back the people we once loved?...

Oh my.. it’s not going the way I planned but, this might be better. I didn’t talk first so that she can continue talking.

“…. Listen, I know you saw my planner. I was scared that you might say anything to anybody but you didn’t even tend to say anything to anyone. So I know you will come here to ask me on HOW me and my genius mind came up with this brilliant Idea Junho…”

And with that I thought of something, I stayed silent to not disturb her from her talk.

“….Listen closely, you might just learn a lot from me.. So I asked me friend to call Eunhyuk about an assignment or some school work for Eunhyuk to go out for a long while. But then during that time I was worried that Hyoyeon would sit with you guys or with Donghae, but since you were with other people and Donghae was getting sweet with Yoona, she could seat nowhere else but beside her childhood friend Doojoon. You know Doojoon, when he’s enjoying himself or concentrating, he always forgets his food or his drinks right? I had one of my friends sit near Doojoon, and when Hyo came I instructed her to drop a magnet in Doojoon’s glass, thank goodness he didn’t drink from it. So the bottle stopped in Doojoon’s direction but then I saw Hyoyeon stand up and I am always prepared for a worst case scenario so I asked my other friend to ‘accidentally’ bump her for her to fall down. And a few moments before that I asked my friend who was talking to Eunhyuk end their conversation already. And Eunhyuk came in with a perfect timing to see his beloved Hyoyeon and Doojoon kiss. And now that, is how I planned this whole thing, hold your applause.

This girl…if I wasn’t so nice and respected girls I would’ve slapped her at that moment.

What do you think Junho?”she asked me.

*clap**clap**clap* “Wow, Gyuri-shi, I’m shocked….”I saw her smirk with confidence “….You are a witch after all.”

While saying that, I pulled something from my pocket… it was my phone on recording mode… I saw her face, she was so shocked that all the color form her face drained out.

I promised Hyoyeon that I would protect her from getting hurt. I am fulfilling that promise right now. See you later Gyuri.” I left her without a word. And I looked for Doojoon, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

I went to Gyuri’s front yard and sat on the grass, throwing rocks at any direction. I thought that throwing rocks will be like throwing your anger away? Well this is not working because this is not anger, this is pain.

Then I heard the door close, I turned to see Hyoyeon but I turned back at once..

What just happened back there?” I started.

I don’t know Eunhyuk. But it wasn’t my fault I-“

Hyoyeon, can we just not talk about it now? I feel tired right now. Just ask DOnghae to bring you home and let’s call it a night. See you Hyoyeon.

So I walked all the way back home, just trying to forget what I saw.

JUNHO’S POV:

When I entered the house I saw Doojoon right away and pulled him away from his friends so that we can talk privately. I played the recording of what Gyuri said.

Is this really Gyuri?”..I nodded.

What has she turned into? What kind of friend, no scratch that, WHAT KIND OF HUMAN would do that?

Someone named Gyuri I guess.” I said, he turned away and sighed.

what do we do now?” Doojoon asked. “we? You mean you will help me?”

Well, since I am involved in this problem then Yes I should help!” yeah, thanks Hyung, you go Enjoy, I will tell the other 2.

DOOJOON’S POV:

So when Junho left I decided to get a drink while I was drinking, I saw Gyuri just coming in from her backyard, still stunned, she walked herself to the place where I was without even lifting her head up, she got a drink and asked the bartender to add more alcohol. I only watched her as she drank all her sorrow away. She kept on asking for more until she already had 6 glasses, I can tell she was a little drunk already.

She reached for her 7th until.

Yah Gyuri STOP!” I held her hand back from getting her drink. “Trying to stop me Yoon Doojoon?

She wriggled her hand from my grip but I didn’t let go so she reached it with her other hand and I also held it back.

LET GO OF ME!” She screamed in front of me. “No Gyuri! You’re drunk!” I told her.

AND SO WHAT IF I’M DRUNK DOOJOON! ONLY ALCHOHOL WILL MAKE ME FEEL AT LEAST A LITTLE BETTER FROM WHAT I AM FEELING NOW.

No it won’t Gyuri! It will only make it worse! Now stop already.

WHAT DO YOU WANT DOOJOON?!

“I want to know why you did that and why are you doing this right now?”

YOU WANT TO KNOW? FINE, I WANTED TO GET THE PERSON I LOVE BACK! I wanted the person who I only felt good with, the person who made me feel safe and the person who made me feel loved back! Do you even know how that feel Doojoon?! I WANTED HIM BACK SO BAD! I thought that by being friends he would want to come back to me BUT NO I WAS WRONG! Seeing him with the other girl just makes me fill up with rage! AND NOW THAT IT WAS MY LAST CHANCE TO GET HIM BACK, I’VE LOST IT. ALL BECAUSE OF THAT SLIP I MADE WITH JUNHO. And the reason why I am doing this right now is because; I just want another kind of pain to block the pain I am feeling in my heart right now. But it seems like it’s not working…at all.” As she said that, she fainted. At least I caught her, since no one would help me. I brought her up to her room.

And when I laid her down on her bed I said to her. “Yes Gyuri, I know how it feels to lose the person you loved. I just lost her, right now.” And then I left the room.

JUNHO’S POV:

So after that talk with Doojoon hyung I went to look for Hyoyeon or Eunhyuk. I went to the front yard to see Hyoyeon there alone, crying.

I went to comfort her. “Hyoyeon, don’t cry, it’s not your fault.” I told her while hugging her.

Junho, how did you feel when I said that I loved Eunhyuk?” she asked me.

Depressed, devastated, Murderous, Diminished, Powerless, Lost, Tragic…And the list goes on.

But if you felt like that, why did you want to help me get Eunhyuk?”

Well, I felt like that until I remembered your smile. To me it was the most beautiful smile I have ever seen and ever will see-well that’s until I see my wife-“ She laughed for a bit. “..But when I remembered that I reminded myself that, if will do anything that would hurt you I might never see that smile again. Because what you don’t you is that when I see you smile, you gave me hope Hyoyeon, that’s why I need you in my competitions, without you, it’s like losing my hope on winning or getting through another challenge. And when I thought of that I said to myself that ‘nothing wrong, nothing at all with never compare to her smile’ so I decided that if I can’t be your boyfriend. Better be your best friend, a best friend that you can lean on and cry on their shoulders, just like what you are doing now. And I feel like I am fulfilling my promise to being your Guardian Angel, am I?

Yes Junho you are the best friend anybody can ask for.”

Oh, I almost forgot.” I let her hear the recording and she seemed shocked.

I knew it.Who do we do now?” she asked me.

Well, all that you have to do is stay calm, talk to Eunhyuk about this. And if you can’t fix it, just tell me and I’ll just take care of it. Okay?” she nodded.

Oh where’s Eunhyuk anyway?”

He left early. He was tired, …..Junho?” I looked at her.

Thank you. Thank you so much.” She kissed my cheek and she smiled. “I love you more as my best friend because you can never trust your boyfriend like you trust your best friend. SO thank you Junho

You’re welcome Hyoyeon, as I said, I would do anything to see you smile.

Thanks Junho. Well, what a party huh? Gyuri lived up to our expectations…WE WILL NEVER FORGET THIS PARTY AFTER ALL."

"Yeah, I gues you're right Hyoyeon."


So, how are you guys liking my story? uh oh, i smell another Hyohyuk fight coming up. But don't worry guys. even ask my co-author, we have a nice plot we came up with so don't worry.

So another long upate yes?

PLEASE GUYS, I work hard on this so please tell me what you think of it! Don't be afraid to comment!

IT'S EUNHYUK'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!

Happy birthday big guy.

(Sorry guys, was in a rush doing this.)

LOVE ANCHOVIES. LOVE EUNHYUK.

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy