CLEARED!

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP.

I am confused right now, I mean, Hyoyeon has eaten like lots of food today and that’s not normally her, I saw her vomiting in the toilet just a few moment ago and she…SLEPT WITH EUNHYUK LAST NIGHT. Oh Crap.


DOOJOON’S POV:

I saw Gyuri go back to her seat from talking to Hyoyeon who was enjoying her oranges. I can the expression on her face and it wasn’t nice. It was a mixture of, concern and fear. And as her boyfriend I should know what it’s about.

“Gyuri, what’s wrong?”I asked as I placed my arm around her.

“D-d-doojoon…”She was stuttering and her eyes were red.

“What is it?”

“Hyoyeon, she’s…Pregnant.”She said.

“She’s WHAT?!”I swear to myself that it was enough for the people doing sit-ups to stop and look at me.

“I have to tell the others.”

So I rushed to Junho, Donghae and Yoona. Eunhyuk was running laps.

I told them everything; they almost had the same reaction I did.

We can’t seem to tell Eunhyuk, he ended his laps but then the bell rang and he dashed out almost at once to the locker rooms.

GYURI’S POV:

So he first thing we thought of doing was tell Eunhyuk right away. So we spread out during free period looking for him. Me and Doojoon, Donghae and Yoona and sadly, Junho was on his own (gosh he needs a girlfriend).

Me and Doojoon went to the cafeteria and then I saw them, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon infront of oranges and Hyoyeon was picking.

“Oh, so you two didn’t do it last night huh?”They were shocked, they turned around standing close to each other.

“Yes we didn’t do it last night so can you just let it go?!”Eunhyuk said.

“Well, you know that it will come out soon enough right?”Doojoon said.

“Well, whatever you guys do, we can get rid of it anytime.”Said Eunhyuk.

We gasped. “How can you be so cruel?!” I said, almost crying.

“Us, cruel? You are the ones that are cruel, you call yourselves our friends? Well,okay then, enjoy this time guys but once this becomes a problem for us, bye bye for you.”Eunhyuk said.

“WHAT?! You’re aborting it?!”I was already teary eyed.

“ABORTION?! Who said anything about abortion? When was a baby even involved in this?”Hyoyeon bursted out.

“Oh come on Hyo let’sbe practical. You and Eunhyuk slept together on the same bed last night, Gyuri saw you vomiting a while ago and WHAT’S UP WITH THE ORANGES?”Doojoon said.

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon was silent for a while, they looked at each other and just bursted out laughing.

Me and Doojoon were confused.

“THOUGHT I WAS PREGNANT?!”Hyoyeon was almost out of breath when she said that.

“Okay, so if you are not preggy, then explain everything then.”Doojoon demanded.

“Okay fine, let us have a seat shall we?”Hyuk said, gesturing then towards a table.

So we all sat down.

“Okay where to start?”Eunhyuk asked.

“Well, where it all started of course, you two sleeping together.” I suggested.

“Oh right. So, me and Hyoyeon were watching a movie downstairs, she fell asleep so I brought her up to her room but when I went there I realized that I was kinda drowsy too so I just decided to sleep in her room. AND WE DID NOTHING AT ALL BUT SLEEP.”

Cleared.

“So Hyoyeon, can you explain what has been happening to you today?”I asked again.

“Certainly…So Last night, my dinner was just pretty much popcorn and because we were in kind of a rush, I wasn’t able to eat breakfast too. During recess I had to attend to something so in Lunch I just had to eat a lot.  I had a grumpy stomach today so I wasn’t able to digest that fast. So In PE because of doing the Sit-ups my stomach just wanted to let loose. And after that, I still must have needed energy to continue right? So I got an Orange.“She said.

“So explain the oranges then.”

“Why do I have to explain that? I mean what’s wrong with eating oranges? I know I don’t eat them that much, but that doesn’t mean I hate them. I love oranges actually, it’s just that my mom doesn’t seem to buy them so much these days…”

“… lucky for me and Hyuk, the school are selling free oranges today. Because Etude House is advertising their new Tangerine line. But they said they ran out of Tangerine so they are selling free oranges instead. We plan on taking as much as we want and give it to our parents.”

“They are selling free oranges today?!”

“Didn’t you notice the banner by the counter?”I shook my head.

“Well, now you know. And now you don’t have to worry that I am pregnant or anything.”Hyo said.

“Seriously guys, you know that me and Hyoyeon aren’t like that?”Eunhyuk said.

“Yeah, were sorry Hyuk and Hyo. We should’ve trusted you guys more.”I said.

“It’s fine, at least we stopped it before it became worse.”Said Hyo.

“Changing topic, guys! Finals are a week away, we have no time for these things anymore, we have to study okay?” Hyo said (always the study bug in the group)

“OKAY!”All of us said.

FINALS, CRAMMING, HEADACHES, STRESS AND SUMMER HERE WE COME!


So yeah. Now all the worries are gone right?

I gotta tell you a secret, I didn;t discuss this with my co-author haha, but the next one I did. I just love my co author you guys.

So, I will spoil something for you.

This is about to end :(( I know.

BUT!

I WILL MAKE A SEQUEL!

Yes I am excited too.

SO IN THE END THEY DIDN'T HAVE .

XOXO,

eactsheeseandbehappy