Stay Home

SENIOR YEAR

Last chap

Then we break away. He gets his umbrella, puts it over our heads, puts his arm around my shoulder to keep me warm and I wrap my arm around his waist.

“Come on, I’ll bring you home.”


HYOYEON’S POV:

So while we were walking home The rain was getting stronger lucky for us it was just a few 5 minutes till I get home.

Just as I was about To open the door, my mother opened it for me, she looked like she was going somewhere because I can tell by her clothes. “Hi mom!”  I hugged her, she seemed surprised to see me. “Oh, you’re home. What took you so long? And why are you soaking wet?” She asked. “I walked home mom and the rain I strong I forgot to bring my umbrella, good thing Eunhyuk caught up with me.. Where are you going?”

“Oh me? Well, I have a meeting tonight. Don’t wait for me, dinner’s on the table.”She walked a few more steps past me then she saw Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk-ah! Thank you for bringing her home. Oh! Look at that! You’re soaking wet too! You go and stay here for the night, You can wear extra clothes we have for guests there. Don’t worry, you’re mom will be in the meeting  so I can tell her. Now, I really have to go. Bye Dear! Take care Eunhyuk!”

And with that she left… and I opened the door and gestured Eunhyuk to enter. As we dropped our things Eunhyuk took a good look around the house. “Wow.” He said. “Why?” I asked as I hugged him at the back.

“I just never realized how long it’s been since I went in here.”He was still looking around the place until I realized that we still had a lot of homework to do.

“Omo, Hyuk…Do you have homework to do?”

“No, I already did it during free period” He said.

“Oh Lucky you. I have to make a 3 page essay for History!”

“Want me to help?”

“Really? You can?”

“Of course I can! I am not the stupid person I was a few years ago.”  He said, and he was right. He has gotten smarter from having a line of 7 Until being one of the top students in the class.

“Fine then, get you’re things. Wash up.Change your clothes and I will meet you in the Living room in 15-30 Minutes.”I said.

“Okay then. See you!”

And with that, I went to my room and Eunhyuk went to the bathroom downstairs.


Teehee!!! How are you guys?!Fine? No? Okay then. Well as youc an see it has been anothe rlong time

since I have updated this work of mine with all the outings and summer classes going on.

But at least I still managed to update this. :D

So Ther will be another update after this. Don't worry guys!

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy!