Isn't over yet

SENIOR YEAR

a/n:As you all can see I updated this earlier than the time I usually update my fics. that's because my non-kpop friend is coming over and we are going to do lot's of stuff today

so I just updated this right now. Expect this story to end in less than 2 weeks.

But my friend loves Boyfriend though. And I love her for that.


LAST CHAP.

I was in the middle of thinking until.

“Hi, may I sit here?”


JUNHO’S POV:

I looked up to see that it was a girl from my year, I know her but we don’t talk to each other.

“Oh yeah, sure.”I said.

“You’re a senior too right?”She asked.

“Me? Yes I am.”I answered.

“I knew it since we see each other often. My name is Jessica.”

“Hey, I’m Junho.”I shook her hand.

“Can’t believe it’s the last day right?”She asked.

“Yeah, I never knew how time can fly by so fast.”

“If you don’t mind me asking, why are you sitting down here and not with your friends?”She asked.

“Well, if you don’t mind,I was about to ask you the same thing.”

“You go first then since I was the first one who asked.”She said.

“Okay, you see, everyone inside my group are couples except me. They teased me by making out with each other in front of me. Which makes me feel very sad that I am spending my last day as a Senior, Single.”

“You’re kidding.”She said.

“No I really am not. I used to be dating one of them before, but I knew we weren’t meant for each other.”I said.

“No, I mean, my friends are doing that to me too! I was so pissed off so I came running away from them.”She said.

“Really?! How cruel the world is for the good people. Like us.”I said while simling.

“Well, I know that it won’t be too bad anymore. Junho. I’m here and I want to be you’re new friend, if that’s okay.”she said smiling back. It took me a while to process what she said. And then I smiled and nodded.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

While we were waiting for Junho to come out of where he was hiding from. I decided to come up with our last day plan.

“Hey guys, what do say about us going to Lotte World!”

“That would be nice but, not today. My head is stressed out from all the thinking and all the French.Matête me fait mal, j'ai besoin d'un peu de repos    Gyuri said with everyone nodding in agreement.

We all looked at Doojoon with confused looks.  He saighed and said“She said, My head hurts and I need some rest”

“UhhOkay, how about tomorrow at 5pm? By then the sun won’t be so hot and high anymore.”I said.

“Yeah, that’s better. Since tonight is out last night at Hyoyeon’s house. Why don’t we play some games? Then go shopping tomorrow morning before we go to Lotte World?” Gyuri suggested.

“Well, I do need new clothes for summer.”Yoona said.

“Then it’s settled. How about you boys?”Hyoyeon asked.

“I don’t know with them, but I am willing to go with my girl shopping tomorrow.”I said.

“Are you sure about that?”Gyuri said.

All 3 of us nodded.

“Well, okay then. Tomorrow’s schedule is finished.”

WOOYOUNG’S POV:

Everyone in their group is going to Lotte World tomorrow at 5 pm. Hyoyeon thought that it would be her happily ever after now huh? Well, she’s not living a happily ever after while she’s not with me. I will show that Eunhyuk who deserves to be with each other.

I walked away (a/n: this was when they were talking about shopping.) and dialed a number on my phone.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Kwonnie-hyung, it’s me wooyoung. I need your help.”

“What is it now Wooyoung-ah?”

“Hyung, Eunhyuk and his friends are going to Lotte World tomorrow at 5.”

“Yeah.”

“Bring a rope. And the other 2am members. You know what to do.”

“Fine. Bye.”

JUNHO’S POV:

Me and Jessica were playing rock, paper ,scissors until I heard Wooyoung talking to his phone, I heard everything.

I have to warn the other about this.

“Oh no.”I said I got up but Jessica held my had. “Why are you leaving?” She asked.

“My friends are in trouble. Especially Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.”

“Hyoyeon….Hyoyeon unnie and Eunhyuk oppa is in trouble?!”

“You know them??”

Yes, we are classmates in our Literature class. But, that doesn’t matter, they’re in trouble?! How?”

“Come with me and you will know.”

And we ran to the place Eunhyuk and the others were and then I arrived.

“Huh? Where did they go?”


Yey everyone! Wooyoung's back! LOL kidding.

Yey for Jessica being a new addition to the story!

Me and my co-author are going to update our storie every day now because school is getting closer so we are going fast.

PS, did you guys see Boyfriend's MV?Whaah! Minwoo Oppa and the twins.

Waiting for their 1st Live performance.

I will ask these questions non-stop.

Do you guys want a Sequel?

and

Minho and Yuri or Minho and Krystal?

Please guys.

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy