The Question

SENIOR YEAR

HYOYEON'S POV:

What I saw inside the envelope?

A RING.

“Remember when we were cooking breakfast and you said ‘You know, to be my husband you must know these kind of stuff.’ Well, I cooked breakfast for you.”

 I didn’t know what to say.

Hyoyeon, I have always thought on how my life will be having you as my wife. I know it’s so sudden but…”

He kneeled down in front of me.

“Kim Hyoyeon, the girl who saved me in Calculus, the girl who was generous and caring enough to help us all in our exams, the girl who can beat us all with her dancing, to the girl I have loved since I ever met her and to the girl who I will love even more than forever…. Kim Hyoyeon. Will you marry me?”

 

It processed first in my head and took me about 4 seconds before I answer.

“Yes.”  I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

“Yes! She said yes!”Eunhyuk yelled and we kissed each other, we hugged and he twirled me around in circles. And then without me knowing, all my friends were there in my room having bright smiles on their faces well, except for Gyuri who was crying.

“Wait wait wait. What will mom or dad say about this?”I asked.

“Don’t worry, I asked them days ago. And they’re all for it, even my parents.”He said.

“How about college?”I asked

“You can finish college first if you like Hyoyeon. And you don’t have to worry about me. Because we’ll be going to the same college together.”He said.

“Oh my god. Really?!.”I said, he nodded and  then I had to hug him again.

“I love you Eunhyuk.”  I said.

“I love you too Hyoyeon.”  he replied.

We kissed each other for the longest time. And we had to stop to smile and treasure this moment forever.

I’m engaged to Eunhyuk. Enough said. No more words can explain how happy we all are.


 Now, you guys know what Eunhyuk asked Hyo’s mother on the phone.

DO you like it? Or do you love it?

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.