THE HAPPY ENDING.

SENIOR YEAR

AUTHOR'S POV:

After Eunhyuk’s proposal, everyone wanted a celebration. So later that night, they went to Gyuri’s house for a small party and danced the night away.

Donghae is also planning on proposing to Yoona after a while.

While Doojoon decided to propose to Gyuri after a year in college to test their trust in each other.

Then there’s Junho and Jessica who are now an official couple.

Jessica is living with Hyoyeon and her mom for free with the approval of Hyo’s dad.

Wooyung and 2am boys are in jail.

And  Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon will have a happily ever after, after all.

The story is just beginning……..but for now, let’s just treasure this happy ending.


 T_T so, there you are guys. It’s done. For now. You have to wait for the sequel. I will have a short rest before I start writing again.

16 chapters in 2 days? Not bad don’t you think? I haven’t even eaten lunch yet. Oh well.

What do you guys thing of the story?

Please rate  /100 okay? Thank you.

BACK-HOME-NOTES:

Oh my god Azkals lost :(( Well, Thre you go guys. This is "See you later!" Don't expect a sequel too soon okay? 2nd Year will be pretty tough and packed up. But please wait for it!

Thank you so much for sharing this journey with us. I hope you enjoyed.

Bye guys :D

THE SEQUEL AWAITS YOU.

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.

! 사랑해요!!

 

Click the word SEQUEL for the Sequel :)))

SEQUEL!!!!!