Where is she?!

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP.

“Yes, daddy.” Gyuri said in a sarcastic tone.

And then we boarded the roller coaster.


HYOYEON’S POV:

While the boys were enjoying themselves either lining up or already riding on the roller coaster I am stuck taking care of Gyuri. All I have to do is to make sure she doesn’t do anything stupid.

“Hyoyeon, I will just look at the cute headbands on the stall over there. Don’t worry about me.”She said.

“Yeah okay. Buy me one too!”I said.

“okay!”and off she went to the nearby stall.

A regular girl would just take a maximum of 5 minutes to get a cheap headband but knowing Gyuri when it comes to shopping. She is very keen and very specific. so after 8 minutes I looked back to see that she was asking the saleslady about the material it’s made of.. she’s a go-green person.

And as I turned back I don’t think I can worry about Gyuri that much.

And then after a few seconds……

Everything went black.

 

JESSICA’S POV:

It’s been like a whole hour and me and Junho haven’t even seen Eunhyuk or Hyoyeon yet. And according to the plan Wooyoung told me.  It’s 5:30 already.

Oh my god this is the exact time Wooyoung told me that he would start his plan.

I started to panic. We were in the middle of the park and no sign of Junho’s friends yet. We continued to walk a little faster now because of me until I bumped into a girl.

“Oh, sorry. I wasn’t looking”We said together. As I looked up I saw that I bumped into Gyuri she had a headband on her head and another on in her shaking hands.

“Gyuri? Why are you shaking?”Junho asked.

After a few second Eunhyuk and Doojoon were already beside us.

“Gyuri?! What’s wrong? And…where’s Hyo?”  Eunhyuk asked.

“ I don’t know. IThe last time I saw her she was just sitting on that bench over there and told me that she wouldn’t go anywhere and then after I bought our headbands she wasn’t there anymore. She promised me, you know Hyo doesn’t even break even the smallest of promises.”She said.

“Okay, calm down. Where do you think she might be?”Doojoon asked.

“Woo-“  Junho said but I cut him off.

“I do, I know where she is.”  I said.

“What? Jessica, no you don’t.”  Junho said.

“No, Junho listen to me. Right now. All of you. Wooyoung and his college friends took her okay? She’s in a room behind the parking lot.”I said.

“Jessica, how did you know that?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Well, I must know because I am Wooyung’s spy, no WAS Wooyung’s spy. Forgive me.”I said.

JUNHO’S POV:

“You’re what?! After all that I said to you?!”I bursted out.

“I’m sorry Junho. But you must know that after all you said, I decided not to continue and I knew that I was on the wrong side. I’m sorry.”She said.

“I trusted you Jessica.”  I said.

“I’m sorry to ruin the drama guys but my girlfriend is in trouble.”  Eunhyuk said.

“You’re right. I know the way, follow me.”Jessica said.

And we ran to the parking lot.

I find it amusing how Gyuri is wearing heels and still not manage to stumble and fall. Oh girls.

 We stopped near the room behind some boxes. To discuss out strategy.

I found it hard to listen because I am still affected with Jessica lying to me but I had to trust her now. We all have to. To save Hyoyeon.


Suspense is piling up even more wahahahaaa. *cough* it’s cold here *cough*

Yops here in the room and my whole family is sleeping already and none of them are minding me here =))

I can finish this story tonight. I love teasing you guys with short chapters.

ON MY OWN, PRETENDING HE’S BESIDE MEEEE.

(a fangirl's anthem)

Xoxo,

Eatcheeseandbehappy.