Under the rain.

SENIOR YEAR

LAST CHAP.

So we all rushed to our classrooms once again for our Last exam.

LAST exam.


 

HYOYEON’S POV:

And then there’s the bell. It’s done. Our Senior Year is done.

And outside the door I can hear running and shouts of joy. And as it turns out, I was the only one left in the room. So I got up and got my things and went straight to the door to find out that it was raining and most of the people in my batch are soaked under the rain..

I heard someone screaming and running at the same time almost at my direction, and I thought that it was just another random senior so I just did some last minute bag fixing until I was lifted off my feet and was carried out under the rain.

“Yahh! Put me down!”I was screaming and Kicking so that the person would release me.

“Hey! You’re boyfriend is carrying you to prevent your shoes from getting wet. You should at least give him a kiss Kim Hyoyeon!” Ilooked up to see that Eunhyuk was the one carrying me.

“Okay but put me down.”I kissed him on the cheek and he placed me down. And then I thought of something.

I ran away from them and said “Come on! It’s our last day and exams are finished come on guys!”

I called them and we played and danced under the rain. You know, just treasuring our last day.

DONGHAE’S POV:

So me and my friends were having a blast playing under the rain. I was splashing puddles with Doojoon until I saw Yoona taking a rest on a near bench. I decided to sit beside her.

“You tired?” I asked. She nodded. I tapped my shoulder showing that she can rest on it.

“I never thought how wonderful this year was.” She said.

“I know, me too.”   I replied. “Hyoyeon really helped us with our grades. We owe her a lot” I continued.

“Yes, I owe her a lot as much as I owe you Hae.” And by that time we were staring at each other.

“Why?” I asked.

“For making this year the most incredible I had. If I can just express how thankful I am t-“

She stopped because I kissed her. Yes, I kissed her. More than I ever had, I kissed her like she we were the only one there. Not bothering the other people around us.

EUNHYUK’S POV:

We were in the middle of playing until we heard Junho scream.

“YAH! Donghae! Yoona! Get a room please?!” And with that we all looked at them and they were making out.

I looked at Junho to see his pissed off expression and him muttering “Ugh, you guys just make me sick”

As I heard that, I looked at Doojoon to see that he heard it too. So we smiled at each other and knew what we were going to do.

After a few seconds Doojoon and me had Hyoyeon and Gyuri right in front of us. And then I called.

“YAH LEE JUNHO!” as he looked both of us kissed our girlfriends passionately. I was supposed to stop after a few seconds but Hyoyeon didn’t want to. So we continued. It was even better than the kiss we had when we under the rain last time. And then after a while Hyoyeon pulled away and we both smiled at each other and then I hugged her.

I looked for any sign of Junho to see that he was alone in a corner. I wanted to give him some time for himself.

JUNHO’S POV:

So all of my friends are making out in front of my face. Kamazing. So I went to sit down on a bench to think how I get to spend my last day being a senior like this….SINGLE.

I was in the middle of thinking until.

“Hi, may I sit here?”


So guys? I haven't been including some YoonHae moments for a VERY long time so I decided to give them a sweet moment here.

what do you think of this chapter?

Good? Great? or just pure Awesomeness?

I will ask this all over again.

Do you want a sequel?

and

MinYul? or MinStal?

WAITING FOR MY OPPAS IN BOYFRIEND TO DEBUT.

I have been waiting for forever for this moment.

xoxo,

eatcheeseandbehappy