Who do I love?

SENIOR YEAR

EUNHYUK'S POV:
My back hurt until I felt a bolt of electricity flow through me..
When I opened my eyes, Hyoyeon was on top of me and her lips were touching mine.
After I mixed all the parts together, I suddenly felt an adrenaline rush through me and I didn't bother geting away from the kiss but I moved a few milimeters away from her..
Then She opened her eyes...


HYOYEON'S POV:
Well, I kind of rested for a few seconds and a half but then I opened my eyes.
Eunhyuk was like a centimeter from my face and he was smirking. then suddenly he slowly leaned closer for a kiss. for a kiss.
I was shocked but then against my will I started to respond to the kiss.  It felt good.
we pulled away from each other, smiling then leaned in for another one..
And then I heard the door open.


NO ONE'S POV:
Junho and Gyuri heared the music still playing but didn't know what happened to Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon inside.
1..2..3.. then Gyuri signaled Junho to go in.. they slammed the door open. but then they both so Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk making out with each other..
"SUPRI-- what the hell?!" Junho said. Making Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk stop.
"Hyukie what is this?" Gyuri said. still stunned.
Then Eunhyuk got up and went to Gyuri to hug her and say sorry but..she shoved him away.
"So this is what you call a project? EXPERIMENTING with another girl?! You know what, I am not even in the mood to talk with you right now! I'LL LEAVE FIRST THEN" she said while going out and wiping her tears.
then Eunhyuk looked around and saw Junho and he was suprised to see not even a trace of anger in him then Eunhyuk decided to leave Junho and Hyoyeon alone.
When Eunhyuk left....
"Why?" Junho said in a calm tone. leaving Hyoyeon too stunned to answer.
"I don't know what just happened right now Junho." Hyoyeon said while weeping in Junho's arms, this is what she loved about him. He always stayed calm and considerate even in the worst situations.
"It's okay..I will bring you home okay? I will let you rest your mind. then let's talk about this tomorrow"
Then Junho sent her home and while going back he was replaying only one memory in his mind.

FLASHBACK:
"Yah! Eunhyuk! You have to tell me your crush now!" Junho said while they were having a study break.
"FIne, if only you tell me yours too." Eunhyuk replied.
"Yeah! sure bro."
"Okay Don't laugh okay?"
"Okay, i promise, now go!"
"fine, I like Hyoyeon..no. I love her in fact, yes you can laugh now"
But Junho didn't laugh..
"Is that so? How much do you like her?"
"I don't know, it's just that I just love spending time with her rather than other girls. She has this special thing in her that makes my insides feel like jelly all the time. I know it's cheesy but, I will do anything to at least let her know how much I love her."
"Good for you" Junho said in a sad tone.
"Now tell me yours" whn eunhyuk asked this, Junho was shocked.
"oh well.. umm.." RIIING! (Saved by the bell) Junho thought.


END OF FLASHBACK.

JUNHO'S POV:
And from that day on, I swore to myself that Hyoyeon must fall for me before she does for Eunhyuk.
Too late for that...


EUNHYUK'S POV:
Babo~! You should've backed out when you got the chance! You have a girlfriend Eunhyuk!
I thought to myself in my room.
I SAID I WILL FORGET HER AND ONLY TREAT HER LIKE A BEST FRIEND WOULD...but I just can't resist it.
No girl, not even Gyuri can replace her.. I wanted to test that theory out, turns out it's true.
I do still love Hyoyeon.
But what will I do with Gyuri?


HYOYEON'S POV:
What just happened?!
I kissed Eunhyuk.......
Just thinking about it, my heart skipped a beat.
No, I am not supposed to feel this way. I have a boyfriend, a loving and caring man, Junho.
But why did I respond to Eunhyuk's kiss?
I almost didn't get any sleep that night, thinking about my feelings..
Junho is my boyfriend and also one of my best friends before. We enjoyed a lot of memories together, but even if I'm in a relationship with him now it doesn't feel complete.
And then there's Eunhyuk, my current best friend who I loves speding times with. I always felt diffrent with him and can talk to him about anything no matter how simple or extraordinary it is.
I wonder if I would still feel that way when I tell him he's the one that I loved in the first place.


Ohhh.....

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating for a while school is getting in my way.

I will be on Haitus for a while now. JUST 1 WEEK GUYS. And then I will go back to you, don't worry. I'll miss you guys too! :((

Oh, don't worry about a character in the story..You will love :))

So yes guys. I hopw this update filled you up for a week of my absence.

Buhbye guys! For now :D

Ohh sneak peek:

"I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO SEE YOU LIKE THAT..SUFFERING."